Gsak/sunrise/plucker And Zire 31

Just got my Zire 31 and I am trying to use Sunrise Desktop to take exported html from GSAK and convert it for use by Plucker on my Zire 31. I am able to convert (I guess - since it says OK) but when I try to read it in my Zire 31, I get the following erors:

Broken plucker document

Important records are missing in Cache. Please sync a new version of this document.

Then I get:

Cannot find document

Cannot find document in RAM or on external card!

Can someone please help me out?

Also, I need to ask someone some specific zire questions. If you don't mind -- respond back on this as well and I will email you some other questions on my zire specifically (not cache related).

Another question about my setup.

Seems that the picture quality in the html file that I get from my process I am running is pretty poor. The pictures look very, very grainy and pixelated when I view them on the palm via plucker. Is there something I can do about that?

Thanks,

TheHFamily

Edited by TheHFamily
...Seems that the picture quality in the html file that I get from my process I am running is pretty poor. The pictures look very, very grainy and pixelated when I view them on the palm via plucker. Is there something I can do about that?

How did you set up the pics on the output page of Sunrise?

I have mine set to 'thousands of colors' with a maximum size of 200x200 pixels. It gives me sharp (but small) pics that look good on my m505.

I had mine set for 150x150. Could that be why? I will bump it up to 200x200 and see if that helps. Also sbell111 if you don't mind. Please put a cache called Alatoona Pass Battlefield (the one I have been experimenting in) and look at the two photos called Allatoona Pass and cache. Tell me how they look. The link to the cache is: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...26-843b908956a7

Thanks,

TheHFamily