Garmin Legend; Deleting Current Waypoint

after I find a cache, I delete it.......

the way I have been doing it is to go to Main menu, click on Find, then Waypoint, then Nearest and select the one I am at. Then I go to the sub-menu and click on Delete, and confirm Yes. Lots of button pushing....

sure would be nice if there was some type of a "right-click" type of function to delete the one that is already being tracked...... is there?

Sort of. Pressing the Waypoint button (the bottom button on the left side) brings up a waypoint menu where you can select Favorites or Waypoints, then Nearest (or by name). Select Nearest, then use the clickstick to access the waypoint menu and select Delete. It's still not fast, but I never use the main menu to get to waypoints. That's what the waypoint button is for.

Sort of. Pressing the Waypoint button (the bottom button on the left side) brings up a waypoint menu where you can select Favorites or Waypoints, then Nearest (or by name). Select Nearest, then use the clickstick to access the waypoint menu and select Delete. It's still not fast, but I never use the main menu to get to waypoints. That's what the waypoint button is for.

cool

I s'pose it was written right there in that manual that I only slightly read, eh

LOL

Thanks