Support Celebrity Geocachers

Mr. Wheaton has a great blog:  www.wilwheaton.net.  He even has a www.geocaching.com button there.

I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that Wil Wheaton is no longer a geocacher. He hasn't been on the site for more than a year.

Jamie

Unless he made a sock puppet account to have his privacy. Since so many of us knew about him.

What a relief to have someone to dispel the "geek" image associated with geocaching! :( Maybe LT. Data will get involved next (he probably has GPSr built into his circuitry).

treedweller

Wil is the biggest self proclaimed geek ever ;p

What a relief to have someone to dispel the "geek" image associated with geocaching! :( Maybe LT. Data will get involved next (he probably has GPSr built into his circuitry).

treedweller

Wil is the biggest self proclaimed geek ever ;p

Exactly. If he is still an avid cacher I would find it very hard to believe that he didn't take advantage of Queries, and all the programs for managing them. Thus he must be signing on with a sock puppet. :(

Wil Wheaton portrayed a deraigned homeless man on CSI last night (3/10).

Mr. Wheaton has a great blog: www.wilwheaton.net. He even has a www.geocaching.com button there.

If you missed it the first time around, hopefully you'll be able to catch it in the Summer if it's rerun.

I noticed his name in the credits last night, but I was pretty tired and forgot that he was in the episode. So that homeless guy was him? Geez, I didn't recognize him.