Leesburg, Virginia

babawooziedah

I've had my eye on Morven for a while, but I haven't had the time to commit to the 'process'. My caches at Rust Sanctuary took 3 months for approval, involving numerous phone calls, meetings, and one-on-one collaboration with the property manager.

If I can help in any way, please let me know. When you start this proces, be prepared for an uphill battle that may take a considerable amount of time and energy.

Drop me an email from the GC site (Airsafety) and let me know how it's going!

Best of Luck

I've had my eye on Morven for a while, but I haven't had the time to commit to the 'process'. My caches at Rust Sanctuary took 3 months for approval, involving numerous phone calls, meetings, and one-on-one collaboration with the property manager.

This might be a pain in the arse at first, but in the long run it really helps you guys out. The alternative (which almost happened up here in MD) is for the park officials to say "screw this, I'd rather not deal with this." and ban it all together. A little planning ahead of time goes a long way!

On the other hand, I'm sure there are a ton of areas (as well as here in MD :lol: ) where permission was never gotten and it's been fine all this time.

It's a fine line we walk :o