Bison Tubes

Georeno

I give up. Do 'bison tubes' have another name? They have to, right? I know you can get them online, but do any stores sell them? I'd prefer to have mine the day I order it, and without the S&H. Where do you get yours?

I haven't seen them in a store, so I'm not sure if there is another name for them.

I got one from Sissy-n-CR's online store. It came two days later. I know you wanted one same day, but that is pretty fast.

--RuffRidr

REI has them with the keychains by the front counter (in the REI by me anyway) ...

But you're going to pay more at retail than you will online, so the cost is going to be a push ... but you will get your instant gratification.

Also similar containers; screw top metal containers can often be found at drug stores as 'pill holders'

I give up. Do 'bison tubes' have another name? They have to, right? I know you can get them online, but do any stores sell them? I'd prefer to have mine the day I order it, and without the S&H. Where do you get yours?

As others have said, we sell them on our personal site. Just follow the link in our sig. Get the order over $10 and the shipping is included. Being in NC and us in SC you should get your order in a couple of days as we ship regular mail and they are usually pretty quick.

Now, custom engraving or for items that aren't in stock it will take a bit longer, but Sissy is usually all over an order when it comes in and it goes back out in the next mail.

Thanks for the plugs, folks!