Facedances Coins

Facedances

My daughter (12) has just recently started collecting Geocoins and has a limited selection to trade but is looking to see what is available.

If you see anything you like please e-mail me and see what we can do.

Inventory for trade:

2005 USA

2004 Washington

2005 Texas

2005 Canadian

2005 Calgary Cachers

Greenman

Joy of Geocaching

2005 Michigan

2005 North Carolina

2005 Idaho

2005 Alaska (on order)

2005 Silvermarc (on order)

Also on order GeoWoodstock III due early June.

I'm glad people like my coins. I'll trade them, but not sell them. Most personal coins are not for sale. One reason people get them made is to have something to trade...to get more coins!! :D When I first got them, I traded away several of them to people for coins that I already had, just so I would have more of a selection for trading purposes. This has paid off. Some of those people have since come out with their own coins. They already had one of mine, so I had to find other ones in my collection that they would want, so I could get one of their's. Just a tip...get doubles of personal coins whenever possible...one to keep and one to trade. Loading up on the buyable coins won't get you too far...everyone has them. I welcome all trade offers, but I started out with 100 coins..I have less than half left. Thanks!