Great Alaska Cache And Dash

CENT5

It seems I made a math mistake again since you are picking 4 winners it's a 1 in 6 chance.  Isn't that right Weightman?

To clarify. There will be 3 DRAWN winners. TB #1 is a guaranteed slot making 4.

As the host I'm #5 and it looks promising that Moun10bike will join us making a team total of 6. Which as I said has me maxed out on passes at 12 available for this shindig.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Somehow 1 in 7 2/3 doesn't sound as smooth. But it's still durn good odds.

Sorry to muddy the water.

So if we already have a high number can we go for number one and release our high number if we get it?

Sorry to muddy the water.

So if we already have a high number can we go for number one and release our high number if we get it?

Not muddying the water at all. The more questions the more answers.

The # on the TB is meaningless. High or Low. (Unless, of course, it's #1)

If you have an ACD in your posession and you happen to grab ACD TB#1 all you need do is drop your ACD TB in a cache to make it available.

I suspect when #1 goes out you are going to have company in the area and won't have any trouble offing an ACD TB if you grab #1.

On another note: I had a recent conversation with a fellow Alaska Airlines employee about this contest and need to implement another "Rule" as it were.

21 years of age or older please.

ACD TB #1-2 CENT5

ACD TB #21: McLaughlin's Marauders

ACD TB #22: WeightMan

ACD TB #23: LandRover

ACD TB #24: runemtight

ACD TB #25: Terrible Ts

Not in posession yet but considered issued:

ACD TB #1-1  Moun10bike

ACD TB #2  WSGA

ACD TB #3  WSGA

Last batch of TB's were in a tight cluster and lasted until 2PM Friday.

The newest holders are:

ACD TB #16 reino (Nice meeting you Friday at Dead Doll Ditch and the CITO yesterday)

ACD TB #17 GeekGirl (Nice meeting you at the CITO yesterday>)

ACD TB #18 Bug-A-Boo (Who, it turns out, is LandRovers better half)

ACD TB #19 MarcusArelius

ACD TB #20 The Jester

ACD TB#15 was put in a cache at the CITO yesterday to be put out by the winner of the cache at the CITO.

Good luck to all and thanks for participating.

I am already working on the cache for the ACD TB#1 but not sure this one will work. In the mean time I will be placing singles out in my travels.

Alaska Cache-N-Dash TB # 15 failed to activate properly for some unknown reason and was not moveable from the CITO cache. CameraThyme and I have just now replaced it with another TAG #. Those that are watching this bug may want to switch their attention to TB # TBHE5F with the same name. I am editing this bug to reflect it's non-compliant status. Thanks to CameraThyme for her help in getting this straightened out. I have since checked all the other bugs activation status and they all seem to be ok. My apologies for the swap out but after 2 weeks something had to be done.

Alaska Cache-n-Dash TB #1 is in place. It will be released late June to early July in a multi. It won't be pretty. Those that tackle DEAD DOLL DITCH (GCNFRD) will have a distinct advantage over those that don't. All loggers of DDD when ACD #1 is posted will receive, via e-mail, a hint that will cut 2 miles off the trip.

If you want a lot of cache finds for the distance you will traveling to geocache I suggest caching in Anchorage. Bigger city with a ocean view and many, many nice cache finds. Or you can come to Fairbanks and find all the caches the city has to offer in one day ;) . We even have a Wal Mart here just in case you run out of battries.

Actually my schedule and the tentative dates are starting to firm up a bit. Once again, dependant on flight loads and seat availability.

Tentative itinerary:

Dept: Tues Sept 20 on Flt 81 at 0600 arr ANC 0845

Return: Thur Sept 22 on Flt 148 at 1648 arr SEA 2105

Back-up dates are Sept 27-29 and Oct. 4-7

There are later flights available should we not make the 1st one.

Depending on the weather and road conditions I would like to make the drive up to FAI. I would really like to meet Ladybug Kids, and the rest of the FAI group who have been most hospitable in their posts.

Everyone should see Denali once in his or her lifetime.

I looked at flying into FAI and renting a vehicle one-way back to ANC but the cost is over $800.00 and prohibitive.

Question for the FAI group: What’s a reasonable drive time ANC to FAI?

Edited by CENT5

If you want a local guide in anchorage I would be willing to do whatever...I work swings so I am opposite of most normal people on work schedule....Fire me an email if you need any ANC assistance I would love to meet some cachers from outside!

MTBOY :)

Better check out MTBoy's  acacherophobia cache so you know what you're getting into when he offers his guide services :).

Actually, I'd be the first in line to take a run at this cache when my Anchorage travels permit.  Lot's of people hang out above the Seward Highway with the Dall sheep :).

Appreciate the generous offer MTBoy.

I normally don't do rocks after a rather unpleasant experience back in '74. (Stuck at 700' on an underhang overnight as we lost the light on my 1st and last technical climb. 6.5 hours in harness swaying in the breeze above a very dark abyss can do things to ones mind with every rope creak and carbiner clink causing an already elevated heart rate to inch higher. Not to mention somewhat restricted blood circulation in the lower regions.) But this looks like it might be doable.

And my last rappel was out of a helicopter in '79 on a demo in Germany just before a skydive where I crashed through the roof of the beer tent at a festival. But thats another story.

Edited by CENT5

On Wednesday, Alaska Air did a flyby of Denali going from Fairbanks to Anchorage. As luck would have it, we went to the west of The Great One, so had to "settle" for looking at Mt. Foraker (17, 400').

d2177a13-65ea-4fed-a51a-7f40d27134f6.jpg.

On final approach, we usually get a good view of Mt. Spurr (11,070), an active volcano that dumped ash on Anchorage and Valdez in around 1993 and has maintained a low rumble since then, and Mt. Susitna (4396'), also known as Sleeping Lady Mountain.

ada9dd7f-8d0b-4ba7-9c67-5d1da47b5cb6.jpg

Hope the weather is good for your flight in because the last hour of the flight is absolutely spectacular. Be sure to ask for seats on the right side of the plane coming up and the left side of the plane going down for the best views of the coastal mountains and glaciers.

Edited by Ladybug Kids

Update on progress so far and some thoughts.

This trip has grown from a proposed 36-hour trip into a 2-3 day affair. Which is just fine with me.

Tentative itinerary:

Dept: Tues Sept 20 on Flt 81 at 0600 arr ANC 0845

Return: Thur Sept 22 on Flt 148 at 1648 arr SEA 2105

Back-up dates are Sept 27-29 and Oct. 4-7

The Alaskan Geocachers have been more than hospitable toward the trip and I look forward to meeting them all.

The way I envision it playing out is, getting into ANC and spending the day caching in and around ANC and dinner with the ANC group. (No sense for us to fly 3+ hours and hop in a vehicle and drive to FAI for another 8-10 hours.) Day 2 we could cache our way up to FAI and hope to get decent weather for a good shot at Denali. We would probably have few hours to cache with the FAI group and have dinner with them. The last day would be a dash back to ANC and the airport, as we would need to be there by 2:00 PM for the 4PM flight.

I have already reserved a minivan (Via Hertz) for the trip. Tried for the Ford Expedition but it was double the minivan.

Present holders of and locations of ACD TB’s

ACD TB #1-2 CENT5

ACD TB #2 WSGA

ACD TB #3 WSGA

ACD TB #12 globalgirl

ACD TB #13 In Bremerton Cache Machine II (GCNR8Y )

ACD TB #14 In Skagit Delta Labyrinth (GC3A3 )

ACD TB #15 belchigator

ACD TB #16 reino

ACD TB #17 GeekGirl

ACD TB #18 Bug-A-Boo

ACD TB #19 MarcusArelius

ACD TB #20 The Jester

ACD TB #21: McLaughlin's Marauders

ACD TB #22: WeightMan

ACD TB #23: LandRover

ACD TB #24: runemtight

ACD TB #25: Terrible Ts

Not in possession yet but considered issued:

ACD TB #1-1 Moun10bike

I am still working on ACD TB #1 and it’s distribution. I can tell you the following:

It will be a multi. (Probably not too difficult.) Yea riiiiight!!!

It will require access to DEAD DOLL DITCH in a timely manner.

It will be within 5 miles of DEAD DOLL DITCH

It will be released the end of June/very early July and if I can talk the reviewer into it-it will come out on a Friday night. (Moun10Bike you listening J)

All previous finders of DEAD DOLL DITCH will receive, via e-mail, on that Friday night a hint that will cut 2+ miles off the journey vs. someone tackling DEAD DOLL DITCH from scratch.

Note to all. The drawing date/time is subject to movement. I got pinched when I set this up between my work schedule and the WSGA 2005 Summer Campout

I also realize the posted date/time/location for the drawing is a Wednesday at a rather inconvenient time. This was not meant to be difficult but was a reflection of my schedule at the time I started putting this together.

I see no Events posted for the 27th of August. (A Saturday) I work from 11:00 PM until 9:00 AM The night before as well as that day BUT I also see no reason we cannot move the drawing date/time etc. so it is easier for all and the WSGA can perhaps distribute ACD TB’s #2 at their main event.

DEAD DOLL DITCH Has a lovely pavilion just N of the posted coords where we could commence the drawing say at 9:30 AM on the 27th.

Comments/thoughts please.

At this point the 17th is open for me, but I may be leaving for two weeks or so in Europe after that. I won't know for sure until closer to the time. If that is the case I would not be able to make a drawing on the 27th. Like I said, I just won't know for some time for sure. Is it still required that you be present to win?

Dispersion date for ACD TB #1 will be either the 9th or 16th of July. (No other events planned on those dates so far anyway.) Going to take me a full time effort to get it ready by then. Oh it's going to be SOOO nasty.

Edited by CENT5
Dispersion date for ACD TB #1 will be either the 9th or 16th of July. (No other events planned on those dates so far anyway.) Going to take me a full time effort to get it ready by then. Oh it's going to be SOOO nasty.

Just one BIG event on the 16th! :laughing: A lot of people are going to be at Champoeg. Champoeg is so big it even bumped the Bremerton cache machine!

We'll be back from our trip and ready to hunt for evil by the 9th. Looking forward to taking a crack at this one!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just learned of this tb. I really want to get my hands on one. When I got out of school I went traveling the U.S and got to see a lot. I did not get to go to 6 states and Alaska was one of them. It has been a wish to go there for some time.

Welcome aboard and good luck.

The 9th it is then.

The cache for the dispersion of ACD TB #1 is coming along nicely thanks in great part to globlagirl and her inimitable webpage skills. Although she is going to wake up in the AM and find moi blew up the webpage. :D

Note to self: DON'T UNCHECK the HTML BLOCK YOU BLOCKHEAD!!!!!

The cache is: Pocket Park Pool Parlor (GCPB9P) Presently rated 3/3 but if you go seriously wrong it could go to a 4/3 pretty fast :lol:

I have been trying to think of a way that I could be around when this all goes down as I work 11PM till 9 AM on the 9th when the cache will go active. I had also told all finders of DDD they would get an e-mail from me that would cut 2 miles off the trip. I have also been trying to figure out how to give everyone who did DDD an even chance at TB #1 and prevent an early snag of TB #1. (In other words, Night caching this thing.)

This is what I have come up with in an effort to be fair to all.

I am not going to post the encrypted coord's on the cache page and I am not going to put the required number sequence into DDD until after the following takes place.

I will send an e-mail to all finders of DDD with a set of coordinates near DDD so we all can meet at 9:30AM after I get off work on the 9th of July. At 9:30 I will give out sealed envelopes to all present containing the requisite information. (WPT's and number sequence. (Perhaps my cell# I'll have to think about that.) At 9:45 we pull the trigger and I get the heck out of the way to watch blithly by the side of the road. I will then proceed to DDD and post the required number sequence.

Then I think I'll hang around on the route a bit and watch the fun. :D

Note to ACD seekers: RWW has 2 of them and is apparently offering one for a winning WSGA t-shirt design but has NO SUBMISSIONS!!!!

I will send an e-mail to all finders of DDD with a set of coordinates near DDD so we all can meet at 9:30AM after I get off work on the 9th of July.  Then I think I'll hang around on the route a bit and watch the fun. :D

Sent an e-mail to all finders of DDD inviting them to chase ACD TB #1. Any finders between now and the 8th of July will recieve the same invite.

...she is going to wake up in the AM and find moi blew up the webpage. :D

:DaaaAAARRRRRGHHHHHHHH!!! :D

You <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLOCKHEAD!!!

</span>

(just ........KIDDING...... all fixed now) :D:D:D

Yes, yes I know. Felt about 1/4" high when I did it. Thanks sooo much for cleaning up after me.

Well, this has been fun to follow! We're a little naive up here about this kind of rollicking good time group geocache thing - we tend a bit more towards the loner types (except maybe those gregarious friendly Fairbanks guys...!)

It'd just be fun to meet the gang for a cup of coffee at some point, and if you're game we might make a local cache event out of welcoming you into Anchorage. OR, we could stay out of your way and espy your progress from a safe distance (tourist-watching's a great summer sport here - 'Look honey, them tourists just joined the food chain at the participatory level!')

Daddy Ladybug's right about our statewide low cache density and he's got an excellent list of recommended caches too - but there's towns like Valdez that have scores more caches than cachers as well! In the end, you'll want to see some of Anchorage, and then get out of town to hit the long haul north to Fairbanks and its supply of nifty hides & hospitable folks. There's several caches on the Talkeetna Spur Highway (the Three Forks of the Montana's fairly easy but a bit wild - saw a bear there yesterday, and Talkeetna Treasure's short access trail starts at arguably the best view of Denali you can drive up to and enjoy while partaking of fine dining). There's a string of caches in Anchorage's Kincaid Park itself that offer excellent vistas, great opportunities to see moose close-up (read the logs on the 'Swords into Plowshares' cache!) and they're in a relatively compact and accessible zone. You're good planners, you're experienced cachers - and the group sounds like a good time together - you're gonna have fun! Just bring the 100% DEET bug dope and $2 head nets... we're having the worst mosquito season ever in thirty years!

Let me know if I can be of assistance - I've got a four bedroom three bathroom house just a five minute drive south of the airport in Anchorage - and two of those bedrooms are vacant most of the time, with 100 gallons of hot water heaters for showers! Could be a great basecamp for you... I can sleep lots on the floor/beds here.

Well, this has been fun to follow! We're a little naive up here about this kind of rollicking good time group geocache thing - we tend a bit more towards the loner types (except maybe those gregarious friendly Fairbanks guys...!)

It'd just be fun to meet the gang for a cup of coffee at some point, and if you're game we might make a local cache event out of welcoming you into Anchorage. OR, we could stay out of your way and espy your progress from a safe distance

We are most definitely interested in meeting, dining, and caching with any and all locals who would like to join in our little foray to the Great White North. This trip is most certainly NOT about the numbers but more about exploring and meeting new people.

(tourist-watching's a great summer sport here - 'Look honey, them tourists just joined the food chain at the participatory level!')

The only participation I intend to have with the local food chain is the reindeer sausage at Gwennies perhaps. :lol:

Daddy Ladybug's right about our statewide low cache density and he's got an excellent list of recommended caches too - but there's towns like Valdez that have scores more caches than cachers as well! In the end, you'll want to see some of Anchorage, and then get out of town to hit the long haul north to Fairbanks and its supply of nifty hides & hospitable folks.

I am very much looking forward to meeting the FAI contingent who have been most hospitable in their e-mails and posts.

There's several caches on the Talkeetna Spur Highway (the Three Forks of the Montana's fairly easy but a bit wild - saw a bear there yesterday, and Talkeetna Treasure's short access trail starts at arguably the best view of Denali you can drive up to and enjoy while partaking of fine dining). There's a string of caches in Anchorage's Kincaid Park itself that offer excellent vistas, great opportunities to see moose close-up (read the logs on the 'Swords into Plowshares' cache!) and they're in a relatively compact and accessible zone. You're good planners, you're experienced cachers - and the group sounds like a good time together - you're gonna have fun!

I have been eyeballing the Talkeetna caches and even though they take us off the main route to FAI I think they are "not to miss" type caches. Talkeetna is the furthest I've been driving toward FAI. Though I've flown into FAI many times to work on airplanes and when the kids were young it was an annual foray to the North Pole to see the real Santa.

Just bring the 100% DEET bug dope and $2 head nets... we're having the worst mosquito season ever in thirty years!

I'm hoping our late Sept. arrival will limit the mosquito exposure somewhat. Being a Minnesota native and having spent some time in FAI in the bug season I'm acutely aware they will positively carry you away in the high season.

Let me know if I can be of assistance - I've got a four bedroom three bathroom house just a five minute drive south of the airport in Anchorage - and two of those bedrooms are vacant most of the time, with 100 gallons of hot water heaters for showers! Could be a great basecamp for you... I can sleep lots on the floor/beds here.

WOW thats an incredibly generous offer. Will have to see how this all pans out as we will be traveling light with very little gear due to the space limitations inposed by the mini van. If Ihad been able to get the Explorer we could go a bit heavier with sleeping bags etc.

I am not going to post the encrypted coord's on the cache page and I am not going to put the required number sequence into DDD until after the following takes place.

I will send an e-mail to all finders of DDD with a set of coordinates near DDD so we all can meet at 9:30AM after I get off work on the 9th of July.  At 9:30 I will give out sealed envelopes to all present containing the requisite information. (WPT's and number sequence.  (Perhaps my cell# I'll have to think about that.)  At 9:45 we pull the trigger and I get the heck out of the way to watch blithly by the side of the road.  I will then proceed to DDD and post the required number sequence. 

Then I think I'll hang around on the route a bit and watch the fun. :lol:

I ran the cache yesterday and found it to be a bit to much with encrypted coordinates. I am going to take that part out of the cache.

Doing DDD will no longer be required to do the new cache but the "private screening" for the DDD finders will still take place. After ACD TB #1 is found I will post the correct coords to the new cache page.

Edited by CENT5
We are most definitely interested in meeting, dining, and caching with any and all locals who would like to join in our little foray to the Great White North.  This trip is most certainly NOT about the numbers but more about exploring and meeting new people.

(tourist-watching's a great summer sport here - 'Look honey, them tourists just joined the food chain at the participatory level!')

The only participation I intend to have with the local food chain is the reindeer sausage at Gwennies perhaps. :D

You DO know Anchorage well. That's probably the best place to fuel up after your early morning arrival. Just be sure Moun10bike stretches and warms up before you let him out back to run down your breakfast :lol:!

There's several caches on the Talkeetna Spur Highway (the Three Forks of the Montana's fairly easy but a bit wild - saw a bear there yesterday, and Talkeetna Treasure's short access trail starts at arguably the best view of Denali you can drive up to and enjoy while partaking of fine dining). There's a string of caches in Anchorage's Kincaid Park itself that offer excellent vistas, great opportunities to see moose close-up (read the logs on the 'Swords into Plowshares' cache!) and they're in a relatively compact and accessible zone. You're good planners, you're experienced cachers - and the group sounds like a good time together - you're gonna have fun!

I have been eyeballing the Talkeetna caches and even though they take us off the main route to FAI I think they are "not to miss" type caches.  Talkeetna is the furthest I've been driving toward FAI.  Though I've flown into FAI many times to work on airplanes and when the kids were young it was an annual foray to the North Pole to see the real Santa.

I'll have bookmarked lists worked up for the Parks Hwy. and Fairbanks for you by the end of August. That way, I'll have maxed out my check out of caches and have the Alaska geocoin distribution well behind me. Of course, I'm hoping folks in Anchorage chime in with their favorite caches, too, since I certainly haven't fully canvassed the entire area during my business trips down there.

Just bring the 100% DEET bug dope and $2 head nets... we're having the worst mosquito season ever in thirty years!

I'm hoping our late Sept. arrival will limit the mosquito exposure somewhat.  Being a Minnesota native and having spent some time in FAI in the bug season I'm acutely aware they will positively carry you away in the high season.

I agree that by the 3rd week of September the bugs should be mostly gone. I started caching at the of August last year and don't remember any problems with bugs. However, this Spring/Summer has been rough. I was doing the last stage of AKWhoudini's Challenge and found the ammo box but was so swarmed I had no idea how I was going to sign the log :lol:. Then, I noticed the bottle of bug dope in the can, slathered myself in DEET, and could actually write a coherent log.

Hmmm - 3rd week of September BETTER show some reductions in bug count! Maybe we'll have an early killer frost - that would be sweet - knock down vegetation too.

I was serious about the sleeping/shower space offer; could even supply bedrolls for most of you (but does Moun10bike sleep, or just balance on his wheels??? :lol: ). We do it often for other traveling wolf packs...

Sounds like a chance to place another cache into the Talkeetna Spur Highway zone - there's a couple of nifty little backroad spots that could be relatively easy to access that offer stunning views and chances to see wildlife.

OK, Daddy Ladybug - we gotta plan an arrival event cache for these guys - that's good 'cause you'll need a new challenge after the Alaska Geocoins hit the post office in Fairbanks! :lol:

OK, Daddy Ladybug - we gotta plan an arrival event cache for these guys - that's good 'cause you'll need a new challenge after the Alaska Geocoins hit the post office in Fairbanks!  :D

I gotta' survive cohosting the 1st Annual Summer Solstice Midnight Caching Event up in Coldfoot this weekend and then (hopefully) get the coins out the following week.

First thought I had about an arrival event is breakfast at Gwennie's since I'm sure these guys for going to want to hit the ground running for caches at Kincaid Park or Conner's Bog. And then for dinner (late, after dark, say around 8:30?) pizza and home brew (beer, root beer, or ginger ale) at the Moose's Tooth? Then, off to Anchroage's three night caches? We could make it a full day event and call it the "Cache and Bloat"...cache and eat our way around Anchorage :D.

Geocaching has certainly filled up my social calendar. Looking forward to it all!

Edited by Ladybug Kids

You make the big picture so easy! The rest is just details... how early at Gwennies :D , and how many spaces to reserve at the Moose's Tooth - maybe the whole tent? How many of those good brews before you can't see in the dark to find the night caches??? :D ??? I'm sure the game allows use of designated GPSr holders!

We can put polish on the details so the 'dashers' just have to eat & cache... sounds like it's going to be fun!

You make the big picture so easy! The rest is just details... how early at Gwennies  :D , and how many spaces to reserve at the Moose's Tooth - maybe the whole tent?  How many of those good brews before you can't see in the dark to find the night caches??? :D ???  I'm sure the game allows use of designated GPSr holders!

We can put polish on the details so the 'dashers' just have to eat & cache... sounds like it's going to be fun!

Don't know how much proposed detail to discuss here without hijacking Cent5's thread since the Cache and Dash team hasn't been selected yet...have been just throwing out some of the options so when the team is established the members have a "menu" of possibilities to choose from.

Gwennie's won't happen very early because I don't think the team arrives until around 8:45 a.m. Spaces to reserve there and at Moose's Tooth would be dependent on the number of RSVPs received on the Cache Event page. If a run down Turnagain Arm is desired, dinner in Girdwood at the Double Muskee (sic?) or at the top of the ski lift could also work, though both of those fine dining establishments require at least two hours for a sit down dinner to do them justice. Lunch at the Girdwood Bakery could work, too.

Won't it be fun to have a bunch of cachers doing the night caches after sampling some of the local home brews and then start asking, "what was that noise" or "can anyone tell the difference between the sound of a moose and a bear thrashing through the woods?"

Looking forward to it all, folks!!! Just let us know up here how you'd like to do things and we'll do our best to accomodate your desires.

Edited by Ladybug Kids
Don't know how much proposed detail to discuss here without hijacking Cent5's thread since the Cache and Dash team hasn't been selected yet...have been just throwing out some of the options so when the team is established the members have a "menu" of possibilities to choose from.

Gwennie's won't happen very early because I don't think the team arrives until around 8:45 a.m.  Spaces to reserve there and at Moose's Tooth would be dependent on the number of RSVPs received on the Cache Event page.  If a run down Turnagain Arm is desired, dinner in Girdwood at the Double Muskee (sic?) or at the top of the ski lift could also work, though both of those fine dining establishments require at least two hours for a sit down dinner to do them justice.  Lunch at the Girdwood Bakery could work, too.

Won't it be fun to have a bunch of cachers doing the night caches after sampling some of the local home brews and then start asking, "what was that noise" or "can anyone tell the difference between the sound of a moose and a bear thrashing through the woods?" 

Looking forward to it all, folks!!!  Just let us know up here how you'd like to do things and we'll do our best to accomodate your desires.

Well it is a bit early for details and ya'll can hijack away. I appreciate all the thought and effort. Yes I'm sure there are ton's of options and when the team gets put together I'm sure we will have to winnow things down a bit.

If you get a bit of high snow by the time we get there, Turnagain Arm is one of the most beautiful pieces of road in the world. It's too bad the "Bird House" got burned down :lol: as it would have been a must stop place, at least for me.

The night caches sound like a blast as I have done but one and it was a hoot in the pouring rain.

Things will really start coming together in mid August which should give us all time to prepare.

Once again, Thank-you all for your efforts to make this a memorable experience.

The finders of DEAD DOLL DITCH have been invited to pursue ACD TB #1 on the 9th of July. Any other finders up to and including July 5th will recieve the same invite. After that the door for the pursuit of ACD TB #1 is closed.

The cache (Pocket Park Pool Parlor) (GCPB9P) is built and ready to place.

a4abca4e-b471-44c1-a502-e2a8a7e8c56a.jpg

Thus far the following finders of DDD have accepted the challenge to pursue ACD TB #1 on July 9th.

ohjoy!

reino

GeekGirl

Prying Pandora

PlaidGuy

Blac Raven

Mr. Fixit

Landrover

GeoZuk

kingken

and El Santo

See the Mezcal on the right? Ya'll may need a shot after this one. :D

Edited by CENT5
ohjoy!

reino

GeekGirl

Prying Pandora

PlaidGuy

Blac Raven

Mr. Fixit

Landrover

GeoZuk

kingken

and El Santo

Errr... don't forget Cinderella (a.k.a. Rapunzel, Grettel, Little Red Riding Hood, et al). Though the globalgirl's presently got a geocaching class scheduled for that day (good grief, what WAS I thinking!), shoot - I may drag the entire class on this caper if need be!

Do I see an 11 stage multi in that picture??????????????????????????????

:D  B)  :P  :)  :D

Uummm I dunno. Maybe. :)

Told ya'll it was gonna be nasty.

BUT-- if your REALLY lucky ya only have to hit 5. :D

Edited by CENT5