Locals on the front page banner

Happy Gillmore

GlorySeeker pointed out to me that GeoDiver's picture of him holding the "Puzzler's Paradise" cache is on the front page of Geocaching.com. There are several different pictures that cycle through and he is one of them.

It may not be the same as being on the cover of the Rolling Stones but he can now die a happy man.

12dcb5ab-15bf-483e-ba3d-4787893a343e.jpg

Edited by Happy Gillmore

I was checking out the photos on the cover and noticed you could click through. Checked out the log for this one (GC5250) and almost died laughing.

bb9df04b-aee3-4a57-9f58-7ff526a605e5.jpg

[lovely weather, could see for miles, went up in shorts and T-shirt!!]ABG!!!!!!!!!!zvfrenoyr nf fva,pbhyqa'g frr fuvg cneg bs n 5 qnl rkrepvfr sebz jbex. svefg bs 3 cynaarq nfpragf bs gur Sna. gbqnl uhzcvat 55yo zvavzhz. [see gallery.

good fun all the same.]

I think those Limeys would be right at home here in the northwest!

The Boss is gonna kill me for this:

She made the front page!!

That's great!! The picture, not the soon to happen homocide.....

Maybe she'll forgive me when she sees this.

For anyone wondering, Jeremy has a thread in the general forums asking for Halloween pics for the front page. Not too many replies yet so get in there and post a few for him to use. Or more of mine will keep showing up.

Edited by Wander Lost

Cool picture. It made me go browse through all the past banners. And lo and behold I had made the banner over a year ago. Well at least my belly did. But then I think this one had an inside track :grin:

I too have been on the cover with my son just days after I logged the find and the pic. I was quite shocked, but the 1.5 seconds of fame died pretty quickly.