The Big Secret?

Natureboy44

I spit my drink out laughing!!!!!

dadgum - you're good at photoshop (either that or I had too much of that english ale the last Avroair geo-event!).

I looked at it for a while and can't figure out how you did it ('cause it's not just a simple cut and paste of faces). I guess you need something to do on those long trans-atlantic flights!!!

Great job Alan - gave me a hell of a chuckle! Can you do something similar with me and Elle Macpherson - maybe lifesize?

I spit my drink out laughing!!!!!

dadgum - you're good at photoshop (either that or I had too much of that english ale the last Avroair geo-event!).

I looked at it for a while and can't figure out how you did it ('cause it's not just a simple cut and paste of faces). I guess you need something to do on those long trans-atlantic flights!!!

Great job Alan - gave me a hell of a chuckle! Can you do something similar with me and Elle Macpherson - maybe lifesize?

Way to go, Harts. Smart to play it off like it never happened... looks so real... hmmmm.

dadgum. I looked quick and thought it was a photoshop job.

I showed my wife what I was laughing so hard at and she quickly said "That's NOT you".

She correctly pointed out that that bride's wearing a dress that's not my size and I'd never go for such a frilly veil. Besides, Brian had no problem lifting me - and that bride in the picture looks north of 300 lbs.... and Snat's just not that strong.

FYI - for any new cachers reading the forums. Alan (Natureboy) is an ex-NJ ex-cacher who unfortunately had to give up the game after an unfortunate accident involving canoe paddles, several ammo cans, and powerline towers. :ph34r:

Seriously - thanks for the great laugh!

Guess I gotta visit Texas!

Edited by HartClimbs
OMG!!! That was so funny. I was cruising through the forums and stumbled upon this one. Made a Monday morning before work and little better than normal. Thanx for the giggle!!! :ph34r:

You might not want to use the word cruising the same thread as that picture.

Brian was quoted as saying: "How can something so wrong feel so right!"

For the 500th time, I was misheard. What I actually said was "How can Mao Zedong go fly a kite?". Sheesh, get it right :ph34r: .

Sure, you just happen to be holding Hart's hand at the time.

There's one (absolutely true) aspect of the picture that I forgot to mention. I found this picture on the home page of geocaching.com. That's what has me so perplexed. If the boys were willing to release this picture for this use on the home page, I can't understand why they're denying this now. I bet they forgot to tell their wifes (or maybe their moms)!

P.S. If I'm found dead with my GPSr stuffed down my throat, you all have two likely suspects.

I saw the picture on the banner today too, but this is a great joke!

It's a cache called the Picard Nuptuals or something like that, and to claim an extra smiley you have to take a picture of yourself wearing the bridal veil. I got two laughs on that picture for two different reasong today! Thanks!