New Jersey Geocoin

avroair

I'll take 5! When will it be ready? Just kidding! After the NNJC elections etc. we will be finishing up pre-paying. Thanks to everyone for your patience. We will be posting both here and in the travel bug forums when it is ready. :laughing:

I'll take 5! When will it be ready? Just kidding! After the NNJC elections etc. we will be finishing up pre-paying. Thanks to everyone for your patience. We will be posting both here and in the travel bug forums when it is ready. ;)

please let us know how to pre-pay (paypal seems to work best if possible) when you get that figured out.....thanks !

Thought we were up to seven area codes?  201 608 609 732 856 908 & 973?  Maybe more by tomorow...

http://www.allareacodes.com/new_jersey_area_codes.htm indicates the following:

201, 551, 609, 732, 848, 856, 862, 908, 973

Same for http://docs.nanpa.com/cgi-bin/npa_reports/...pa_geo_location and some others. Not sure if they are all active or some are just reserved for us NJ folks.

Edited by Team DEMP
so what do the numbers in the state outline mean ?

Area codes

Thought we were up to seven area codes? 201 608 609 732 856 908 & 973? Maybe more by tomorow...

Ah, yes, but this is the North New Jersey group. Area codes 973, 201, and 908 cover that region. we start to draw the line in the 732 area. Since 551 is only cell phones etc. that doens't really count.

Of course, I had nothing to do with the design. I am just trying to justify the limited listing. I really like the design and if you can put me down for pi, that would be great OK?

Here are the final designs for the NJ Geocoin.

The paypal site for order taking will be posted soon.

Front for Coin #1

Highlands.jpg

Is there going to be more then one front. It says front for Coin #1.

Thank You

There will be 4 coins if this all goes well with the first one. This coin is numero uno. :anicute:

so what do the numbers in the state outline mean ?

Area codes

Thought we were up to seven area codes? 201 608 609 732 856 908 & 973? Maybe more by tomorow...

I only count 973,201,908 --- all the others are add-ons! But beware of those 609ers! :rolleyes:

Front for Coin #1

Highlands.jpg

Thank You

There will be 4 coins if this all goes well with the first one. This coin is numero uno. :rolleyes:

So, if everything does go right., how offten will the others come out?

Richard of the GeoCrickets

Front for Coin #1

Highlands.jpg

Thank You

There will be 4 coins if this all goes well with the first one. This coin is numero uno. :D

So, if everything does go right., how offten will the others come out?

Richard of the GeoCrickets

Well, we will probably get the second set minted once we start sending out the first series, which looks like it will sell out very quickly. The other coins will be, The Meadowlands, The Shore, The Pine Barrens.

I will order 5-6 or more from the PayPal site when it goes up. Much easier to go through PayPal, excellent idea whoever thought it up.

My kudos to the coin's designers - you did a great job! Very unique and very NJ.

Look forward to seeing the real deal.

PS in just under 2 hours I retire!!!! :):D:D (and I don't mean my vehicle is getting new rubber!) :):D:P