Tough Cache, Big Ftf Prize

Natureboy44

I've been working on an idea for what I think would be a challenging set of caches that would involve breaking a code for each and a relatively difficult cache to find for each also. The codes would get increasingly challenging (but solvable) and would have to be found in a specific order. Is this something you all might enjoy? I know you'd like the hides, but I guess I'm wondering about the codes.

The great thing about geocaching is there is something for everyone. So go for it! But you'll have to send me the answers :o I don't do math, and I'm lousy at puzzles, unless it's a jigsaw puzzle. Meanwhile, I'll stick to the more traditional style caches.

Sounds like it would be a good excuse to spend a day caching in NJ! They can't all be parking lot micros! :)

I have looked at quite a few caches here in New Jersey and other then the very few highway rest area caches, i have not seen any "parking Lot Micros".

I think that I remember hearing that there are hundreds of them in other areas though... just not many here in NJ.

Ok all, I'll probably have this up in about a week or two. It will be a series of 3 caches ("Cypher Cache Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie") that must be found in order. Each will require decyphering a coded message, however some hints will be provided and other less obvious one will be available for those who can find them. I also hope you will enjoy the hiding methods of the caches. ;)

FYI, to motivate you the FTF prize for the 3rd cache will be a "treasure chest" with $50 in it, as well as some other good swag (laser level, watch, CDs, etc) to keep you all motivated to stay with it.

More info to follow as the release date get near.

Don't sweat it Shannicat. Trowel already has the puzzle soved, and Quoddy stole one of Naturboy's socks and is training the real Quoddy to hunt the cache down by scent.

Naturally, while Trowel and Quoddy are hiking to the cache, they'll meet KBer on the way back from his FTF.

I, on the other hand, will spend three days writting a C program to translat all type of encryptions. But in the end, I'll do the whole thing by hand, and then wait until August to go and get it. :)

BTW, Alan ... IS IT READY YET?! :)

Don't sweat it Shannicat. Trowel already has the puzzle soved, and Quoddy stole one of Naturboy's socks and is training the real Quoddy to hunt the cache down by scent.

Naturally, while Trowel and Quoddy are hiking to the cache, they'll meet KBer on the way back from his FTF.

I, on the other hand, will spend three days writting a C program to translat all type of encryptions. But in the end, I'll do the whole thing by hand, and then wait until August to go and get it. :lol:

BTW, Alan ... IS IT READY YET?! :)

August 2005 or August 2006?

Abort mission! Agent down! :lol:

Z Z Z Z Z :)