Navigation Software For Palm T3

Can someone suggest a navigation system that will work with my Palm T3?

I like the idea of the Delarme Blue Logger with the Handheld Street Atlas, but it seems people have a lot of problems with the system. What alternatives are out there? I have a Magellan SportTrak Pro, but don't necessarily need to use that as the GPS device. I'm fine with buying another GPS as long as it easily interfaces with the Palm.

Basic requirements:

1) GPS unit that can interface with my Palm

2) PDA software that gives you live navigation (reroutes on the fly)

3) PDA software that lets you import GPX files (from spinner GPX specifically)

Any suggestions?!

Thanks.

John

Importing .gpx files directly isn't doable with any software I know of. Otherwise, almost anything goes. The T3 has a universal connector, so any GPS that you can find a cable for will work, and that includes your Magellan. It also has bluetooth, so any bluetooth GPS will work. I don't like bluetooth, because it depletes the battery so fast. For driving, especially on long trips, you'll have to plug in both the GPS and the T3 for power anyway, so why deal with 2 cables when you can use one cable, connect the two devices, and power both at the same time? As for software, I recommend Mapopolis. You can get the entire US on a 1GB SD card for $149, including the card, and get turn-by-turn voice directions, automatic routing and rerouting, to any address, and you can just give it any name in your address book and it will take you there (obviously you need the address in the record). You never need a PC, you just hook up and go, anywhere anytime. If you want the caches on the map, you can use Cachemate, and export the caches to your address book and Mapopolis will find and display them. This isn't a direct import of the .gpx file, but it gets there without too much effort.