Indiana Geocoin

Team Tecmage

Just my two cents:

I would vote against using the Groundspeak geocaching logo. That way it is representing Indiana and not Groundspeak representing Indiana :lol: Does that make any sence? I am working on some designs. Do I email them to you Tecmage?

Two more cents:

Put me down for two (2) coins.

Just my two cents:

I would vote against using the Groundspeak geocaching logo. That way it is representing Indiana and not Groundspeak representing Indiana :lol: Does that make any sence? I am working on some designs. Do I email them to you Tecmage?

Two more cents:

Put me down for two (2) coins.

Tracy and I were kicking around a modified logo with four quadrants, and items in each of the four. Working with either public domain logos is fine with us. Pennsylvania used a modified public domain logo and it looks good.

Sure, send the designs to me. We will post them and put a link here and on Indianageocaching.

Richard

Edited by Team Tecmage

Workerofwood is in!

Just a quick update-

We got an order of sample coins in from Aaron Charles Productions (coinsandpins.com). We traded a couple of emails with the folks there, and instead of the ten samples we ordered, we got 16. I will be posting pics of the samples in groups. They also have the option of minting coins with 3-D dies.

Richard

Please add me to your list for 4 coins. I've also ordered samples from coinsandpins.com. They're quite impressive. I'm looking at having a personal coin made and they seem to be at the top of the running. Very nice product.

Shasties

Corkey & Kathy Bailey

Tops always got $20.00 for coins however many that works out for..

Will we get emails when it comes time to pony up or do we need to watch this thread? Not sure if I'd be monitoring this thread in a month, is email notification possible?

thanks

Tops always got $20.00 for coins however many that works out for..

Will we get emails when it comes time to pony up or do we need to watch this thread? Not sure if I'd be monitoring this thread in a month, is email notification possible?

thanks

Per Welch's request, we will start a new thread once we get a final design. I am keeping track of cachers and requests and will contact everyone when the new thread opens.

Sorry I didn't get back to your email. When I did mine we were kind of new at the game. I go to use Mount10bikes back for my coin and it saved me $75 in die cost. the front was my own design. The coins have come a long way since then . Now you can almost get a portrait pot on the coin. (M10B's new coin is a good example) Mout10Bikes Coin

Put me down for 20 when you get the cost let me know.

Thanks for your time and effort :P

Cache On!

Indy Diver

Sorry I didn't get back to your email. When I did mine we were kind of new at the game. I go to use Mount10bikes back for my coin and it saved me $75 in die cost. the front was my own design. The coins have come a long way since then . Now you can almost get a portrait pot on the coin. (M10B's new coin is a good example) Mout10Bikes Coin

Put me down for 20 when you get the cost let me know.

Thanks for your time and effort :P

Cache On!

Indy Diver

Thanks for the input! We're running a 30 day trial copy of Photoshop and are working through the learning curve. We should have something to rip apart in the next few days.

With Indy's 20, we have approximetely 225 coins committed. As far as cost, unless the design gets VERY fancy, we are still going to make the $4-5 range, with shipping and plastic holders!

Please pass on any ideas you have.

Hi All,

Now to start, I am PhotoShop challenged. I was trying to take a cut at the ideas that Tracy and I came up with earlier, but came up with another (workable for my skills) idea.

e2db4f86-fe26-4116-8748-b436ab7c7921.jpg

Some things I want to change- increase the size of the flag, and curve the lettering.

Here are is another option- The Indiana Geocaching logo:

ingeo-logo3.jpg

ingeo-logo2.jpg

ingeo-logo1.gif