South African Geocoin

geocacher_coza

Gotta love 'em, cause it's illegal to kill them! (Although its kinda sweet that he wants to take care of me :ph34r: .) We will use a very similar system as last time. The difference will be a time limit to try to fix having folks hanging in limbo.

There were a few folks from the last order that never did respond.

If you are currently on a waiting list, or want to be put on a waiting list, you must send me an e-mail!

scsissy@NOSPAMsc.rr.com (take out the NOSPAM).

I am not going to chase anyone down this time. If I do not have an e-mail with your user name to send information to, you will probably miss out.

In your e-mail, include your user name, and whether you will be sending a check or using paypal.

I asked that those who had their coins insured let me know when they arrived, so I could toss the receipts. 10 people still haven't replied, and some were sent on May23rd! (my sincere thanks to the majority who made things simple for me by using your user name and letting me know when the coins got there!) :laughing:

When the coins are here, I will e-mail the ordering info to the first 55 folks on the list. (220 coins). At that time, you will have one week to place your order. Depending on how many are left, I will send the info to the next group. I am not going to bother keeping count of how many each person "says" they want. I had several change their minds and get either more than they originally asked for or less.

Right now, there are 25 people or so that are on a waiting list for coins. Everyone should have enough notice to be in the first round of shipping if you send that e-mail in the next day or so.

Sissy

Update 8-4-05

Please read the post at the top of page 7 of this thread. If I do not have an e-mail from you, you ARE NOT on the waiting list. The biggest problem I had with the last order was in trying to contact folks whose e-mail addy I did not have. The coins have been shipped from KV Coins, and should be here any day now.

Sissy

Update 8-5-05 10:30PM EDT

When I pulled into my driveway after work today, I was just in time to catch the mail lady. She needed my signature for the coins! Five more minutes and I would have had to wait until Monday to go pick them up. Guess what I've been doing ever since. :D

Coins packaged, paid for, and ready to ship:

Escapades - 4

Erik - 2

4Grays - 4

Mr Fantastic - 3

Doughball - 4

Grandpa Kim - 4

Maggieszoo - 2

Cornerstone4 - 3

SOMDcachers - 1

BobRich - 2

Sanruft - 4

RedwingDave - 4

Blue iis - 4

Cparrotthead - 3

Jime71211 - 4

Tiki4 - 4

Kiltedcacher - 1

SmokeyandtheTeacher - 2

Ogeo - 3

Simulatmore - 2

C. Vanlue - 1

Wrightstuff - 2

UtahBill - 3

Cog&Gil - 4

FOtOmOm - 4

tttedsin - 4

xfalcon1 - 4

Darby Gill - 4

This represents all the orders that have been paid for and is 87 of the 200 coins I have available to ship. 100 coins are going to South Africa. The link has been sent to 11 others who have until 8-11 to respond, for another possible 44 coins. That leaves at least 69 coins still available.

If you have not received an e-mail with the link, it is because you did not e-mail me so I would know where to send the info. The information is in the first post on this page.

Calling "dibs" in the thread without sending me that e-mail will NOT be sufficient to hold your coins! I do not mind packing and shipping, but I will not chase anyone down. Likewise, it would take a good bit of time to try to respond to everyone personally. I apologise for the cut and paste e-mails, but I am one of the world's slowest typists. All updates will be posted here in this thread.

Thank you for your patience!

Sissy

Edited by Sissy-n-CR

Update 8-10-05 11PM EDT

The following were sent out today:

Kentuckygirls - 2

Wildwood Bob - 4

Marc O (Germany) - 2

Cachebert - 4

XRN95 - 3

Coins shipped to South Africa

team Simpson - 1

My e-mail server has been acting a little screwy over the last two days. It appears to be fixed now, but the tech support could not tell me if any mail was missing.

If you have e-mailed me in the last two days and not recieved a reply, please send it through again.

Sissy

Update 8-12-05 7:30PM EDT

Just a quick note so you won't think I've fallen off the map. Summertime is "boom" season in the grocery biz, so I did not keep up very well this week. I plan to catch up tomorrow and package up all the orders pending. I have enough coins for each of you who have e-mailed me so far, I will send the link to you in the morning.

Now for some gladly anticipated rest...

Until tomorrow,

Sissy

Update 8-13-05 1PM EDT

Caught up! (and it's a good feeling!) :D

I did not make it to the post office by noon, so these will be mailed Monday:

YoGuRt99 +1 - 2

thisismeisthatu - 4

The link has been sent to everyone who's e-mail I got. If you don't have the link, please send me a new e-mail.

So far, 219 coins have been shipped, and another 52 are reserved. That leaves 29 still available. I am still holding coins for those who got sent the link last week but have yet to reply. If I get requests that outnumber availability, I will start using the reserved coins from those who have not responded.

My thanks to those letting me know the coins made it! I can toss the little green slip from the post office from the insured lots.

Sissy

Update 8-14 8:15PM EDT

The following will also be mailed tomorrow:

8 muddy feet - 4

cruiserdude - 2

badlands - 4

pheonixrose - 4

jcar - 4

FLYRFN - 2

teamrainbow - 4

kirklandexplorers - 3

legna&soullbait - 4

sharpsh'in - 3

team ferret - 2

I have coins set aside for:

Stuck on WSG84 - 4 (pd, waiting for CR to make more TB tags)

Renegade Knight - 8 (buying for 3 people, waiting for check to arrive)

I have sent the link to and not had any reply from:

epyx

geozuk

orange hippo

nefesh

dzrtgirls

bahamadiver

There are 3 coins definitely available, possibly more if those on the previous list do not respond.

Sissy

Edited by Sissy-n-CR

Update 8-17 11:40AM EDT

Mailed yesterday:

Stuck on WSG84 - 4

Today:

Camel680 - 2

Adding back in the unclaimed coins, there are 27 coins available.

If your coins were insured, you can either e-mail me when you get them, or post it here. You don't have to do both. It is just less paperwork for me to keep track of if I know you got them.

Thanks, everyone!

Sissy

Update 8-17 7:30PM EDT

The following will be mailed tomorrow:

Larobley - 1

Collin - 4

Welch - 2

Michigan Chris - 2

Team Sand Dollar - 2

DeViDe - 1

Bamageek - 4

Ladycacher - 2

Gbots - 2

Protechcc - 4 (waiting for e-check to clear)

Lefty624 - 2 (waiting for check to arrive)

Joefrog - 1

Damenace - 2

Dliming - 2

There are 0 coins left, unless one of the above changes their mind!

Sissy

Edited by Sissy-n-CR
Update 8-17 7:30PM EDT

The following will be mailed tomorrow:

Larobley - 1

Collin - 4

Welch - 2

Michigan Chris - 2

Team Sand Dollar - 2

DeViDe - 1

Protechcc - 4 (waiting for e-check to clear)

Lefty624 - 2 (waiting for check to arrive)

GBots - 4 (could be fewer, they just got the link today)

Joefrog - 1

Damenace - 2

There are 6 coins left.

Sissy

Sissy, I would take 2 more.