South African Geocoin

geocacher_coza

The url is up and running and I just sent a link to the 30 people on the list who sent me an e-mail. I will send the link to anyone else on the list who e-mails me, and I will work on contacting the others over the week-end.

If you are getting your coins direct from geocacher_coza, it will be a little while longer. The rules for shipping coins to SA are pretty strict, and I want to talk to the folks at my post office to see what options we have. I am hoping to get them on their way to SA by Monday.

And the e-mails have been great! I will do my absolute best to live up to expectations!

Sissy

So how will the trade part work out,

To make thing simple the trade coins wil be sent from SOuth Africa and you can send me the coins directly here. Like this we do not give Sissy more work!

Email me with your details and as soon as I have the coins I will start sending them out!

You can sent an email direct to me on info@(NOSPAM)geocacher.co.za. Remove the (nospam)

As I want to spend as much time as possible getting these coins out, I will not be sending out individual e-mails to confirm orders. I will, at the end of each day, post a list here of the usernames whose orders went in that days mail. Please give me a few days before you ask if I got your order! I probably did, but am the world's slowest typer and I know you folks don't want to wait any longer!

Sissy

It has come to my attention that my programming of the PayPal shopping cart is not operating as I intended.

As many of you may know shipping is included in all of our pieces and we only ask for a modest $1.50 handling for orders under $10. However, because of the way we are handling the SA geocoin the shipping and handling is included in the price that you see on the page with no minimum. I was able to figure out a way to bypass the $10 minimum on the coins, but if you place an order for other items which total less than $10 you are still being charged the $1.50 even if the total order is over $10. This is odd and we apologize for this anomaly. I will try to correct this as soon as possible.

In the meantime, if you order an SA geocoin and are charged the $1.50 regardless of the total order, we will make it right. Here are some options; we can write you a check to be included with your order or we can include $1.50 of other product. You can take your pick of a 3" white vinyl G+ decal either in the original Leatherman style or clean style, a pair of Travel Bug instruction tags, or a 6 pack of paper stencils. Please, these need to be included with your order--no rainchecks.

Include your selection in the notes during check out.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Update 5/20 5PM EDT

The following orders were mailed today:

Kealia-3

WillCall-4

Nighthawk-4

Pepper-2

Ghostwriter13-4

BluegillFisherman-4

GlobalGirl-2

GoJaybee-4

TeamTillery-4

TeamTecmage-4

Doughball-3

I still have 10 orders placed on 5/19 to fill.

I am calling it a day for today, and have a 10.5 hour workday starting at 2AM tomorrow which will include 366 miles of driving and unloading (by hand, one case at a time) 600 cases of groceries from the truck. I am going to force myself NOT to fill any more orders until Sunday. Just as I have a responsibility to be rested and alert driving, I feel I should take the same responsibility with this to avoid mistakes.

I will work on it all day Sunday.

I am keeping the insurance receipts for the insured orders. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, drop me a line with your zip code when you get your order (insured orders only) so I can toss them as they become unnecessary. Thanks.

DAGG- I will send out an e-mail to you tomorrow night or Sunday. Your order will be shipped Monday.

Shop99er- I have sent you the link twice. One was about 10 minutes ago. If you still do not have it, let me know and I will send you my phone number through Groundspeak on Sunday.

pghlooking-I got your e-mail and the stencils will be in your package.

Again, this is my pleasure. Everyone is being so gracious and understanding, and I really appreciate it. Anyone affected by the handling charge mix-up still has time to e-mail your preferred way for me to fix it.

Enjoy your week-end everyone! Find a cache for me!

Sissy

Below is how I have all your requirements from the other thread and from the email I have received:

DAGG -- 2

pghlooking -- 4

mrcgeo -- "couple" ??

workerofwood -- 10

hammerjane -- 10

Nurse Dave -- 10

Team Nazgul -- 5

Team PEZ -- 1 to trade

Thorny1 -- 5

Night Hawk -- "few" ??

Team Tillery -- 5

Armando & Co -- 1

vds -- 1 to trade

Sgt Stiches -- 5

Blind Avocado -- "couple" ??

snowman -- 5

Strapped-4-Cache -- 1 or 2 to trade

kiltsurfer -- 5

Mauison -- 5

Ray&Rose -- 1 to trade

ghostwriter -- 10

This is the order that the requirements was places on the other thread and via email up to now. Please check and see if I have the correct amounts for everybody. Hopefully I have not left anybody out up to now!

Okay, I KNOW I shouted out when they were announced, and I only wanted one. Two if one extra is available. How did I get left off the list?

DAGG- I will send out an e-mail to you tomorrow night or Sunday. Your order will be shipped Monday.

No rush. Its a long weekend here and I will be kayaking/camping till Monday night. If you want to wait untill next week thats fine with me. B)

Thanks again!

Okay, I KNOW I shouted out when they were announced, and I only wanted one. Two if one extra is available. How did I get left off the list?

Joe,

Here's the list (quoted below) that was posted on 5/17. I can see you listed near the bottom as wanting 1 to trade. The list you posted above was one of the first lists that was created, before you had been listed.

Hope this helps,

S-4-C

The Updated List of Coin to Buy and Trade:

Coins to Buy

Name Amount Ordered

DAGG  4

pghlooking  4

mrcogeo  2

workerofwood 4

hammerjane  4

Nurse Dave  4

Team Nazgul  4

Thorny1  3

Night Hawk  4

Team Tillery  4

Armando & Co 4

vds  3

Sgt Stitches  4

Blind Avocado 4

snowman  4

Strapped-4-Cache 2

kiltsurfer  4

Mauison  4

Ray&Rose  2

ghostwriter  4

KB9Bit  1

Grandpa Rocks & Grouchy Gramma 4

Top Pin 3

ManGenGho 2

Team LightningBugs 3

Lemon Freshdog 4

Robinego 4

Shasties 3

Fly 46 2

KC0GRN 2

Team Tecmage 4

Willcall 4

Go Jaybee 4

Dough Ball 3

BilboB 2

Barnabasbenn 2

Spencerb 4

Defender1 3

Globalgirl 2

Kealia 3

Primofam 3

Facedances 4

jcar 2

Loridarlin 4

bluegillfisherman 4

9Key 2

Pepper 2

EScout 4

Kfam 3

Jake - Team A.I. 4

Damenace 4

Tacomahunter 4

Rupert2 4

The Badge & the Butterfly 2

Toojin & Bart 2

3 HAPPY CAMPERS 2

Tom n Chris 4

ghostwriter13 4

Shop99er 1

Globetrotter 2

TLC  2

M&M Hunter 2

Team LegGoes 2

WYlostinMA 2

Total 200

Coins to Trade

Name Amount

Bryan (Geocaching) 1

Team PEZ 1

Ray&Rose 1

JoeFrog 1

Bill3rd 1

Ibycus 1

Moun10Bike 2

Sissy 2

The Fabfive 3

Total 13

Edited by Strapped-4-Cache

JoeFrog, you're covered and I just sent the link. Sorry for the mix-up.

I am currently trying to talk geocacher coza into letting me ship the trades from here. Either way its going to be a bit before they go out. Thanks for your continued patience.

I am working from the latest list in this forum. If you are not on that list, but are on an earlier one, please let me know and send a link to the list you are on.

I do not have a completed waiting list, and probably won't get to one for at least a few days. Several folks have e-mailed to ask about the possibility of getting coins. Once I have the initial orders filled and know how many are left, I will combine my waiting list info with geocacher coza's and fill additional orders based on the date and time of the request.

Sissy

The url is up and running and I just sent a link to the 30 people on the list who sent me an e-mail. I will send the link to anyone else on the list who e-mails me, and I will work on contacting the others over the week-end.

And the e-mails have been great! I will do my absolute best to live up to expectations!

Sissy

Link? I haven't been emailed a link??

Please let me know ;)

Ed

The Badge & The Butterfly

nelson143@sbcglobal.net

Update 5-21 Almost midnight EDT

I came home and took a nap and then was able to get some orders together.

The following orders will be shipped Monday, 5-23-05:

(I am quite tired, so if I mangle your username, please forgive)

Varsgeld- 1

Rupert2- 4

pghlooking- 4

Jcar- 2

Snowmann- 4

NurseDave- 4

BlindAvocado- 4

DaMenace- 4

Strapped-4-Cache- 2

TeamLightningBugs- 3

Ladycacher- 4

Robinego- 4

Mr COGeo- 2

Armando&Co- 4

Ray&Rose- 2 + 1 for trade

Hammerjane- 4

Facedances- 4

9Key- 2

Thorny1- 3

Grandpa R & G Gramma- 4

Shop99er- 1

KFam- 3

JoeFrog- 1

If you placed an order before 11pm EDT today (Saturday) and your name is not on the list above, CONTACT ME!

I am caught up at the moment, and I think I will start in the morning by looking up the profiles of the 21 users that don't read this thread anymore.

**If your name was on the list to get coins and you have changed your mind, PLEASE save me the trouble of tracking you down and just drop me a line to let me know I can pass them on to someone on the waiting list. **

Sissy

Thanks ALL people for being so patient! It is not easy to do this like we are doing and I know Sissy is doing MUCH more than what we all imagined it will take to make this happen!

An update on the list to buy is as follows:

Mauison changed his 4 to buy to 2 to trade so the next two people on the list get to buy some!

I overlooked Team Landcruiser somehow so they get 2 to buy and then also Magellan315 2 to buy. The waiting list is updated to 5 May only!

waiting list:

Night2Train4 2

KnightRider 2

Geocrickets 1

XRN95 1

Vargseld![WSL] 1

Chillibusher 1

dysentry 1

CENT5 2

Terrible Ts 3

Outdoorlady79 3

The Dillon Gang 4

WaredBear 2

jime71211 2

Anonymous 2

If any mistakes please let me know.

As Sissy has said, it looks like the trades will also be posted by her. I will get the trade list to Sissy in the next day or two so please -- people that have trades or that have sent me trades already, be patient, we working on it!

Update 5-21, 8:00PM

Where do I begin?

Yesterday I made a mistake that I will try to rectify today. Ladycacher was one of the first to e-mail me to get on a waiting list. I did not realize at the time that there was already an extensive waiting list out there. I told her that I would have some extra, and worst case scenario, she could get the 2 allotted for me. When she asked for the link, I neglected to tell her that I still didn't know how many were available and to only order the two allotted for me. As a few of you have noticed in the list I posted last night, she ordered four. SO... Ladycacher, I am going to hold on to your package until the others on the list have gotten theirs. You can still get the two I promised you for sure, and I should know about the other two in a few days. I apologise for the mix-up and hope there are no hard feelings.

EScout- please respond to my e-mail so I can mail your package tomorrow!

Are Ghostwriter13 and ghostwriter the same account? I can find no username "ghostwriter".

TRADES: If you are on the list for a coin swap, please send me an e-mail with your username in the subject title. Put your mailing address in the body of the e-mail. All trade coins should be mailed to: Sissy Jones, 100 Tomahawk Dr., Summerville, SC 29483. I will package them all together and send them on.

In addition to last night's list, the following orders will also be sent in tomorrow's mail:

**Ladycacher** I am holding on to this for the moment.

vds

Jake-Team A.I.

WYlostinMA

Tacomahunter

Primofan

KB9Bit

Sgt Stitches

Badge and Butterfly

Toojin and Bart

M&M Hunter

tom&chris

TeamLegoes

Until tomorrow...

Sissy

Edited by Sissy-n-CR
Are Ghostwriter13 and ghostwriter the same account? I can find no username "ghostwriter".

Sissy

I only have an email from ghostwriter13!

Ladycacher-- Sorry abou the misunderstanding. The waiting list are update to 5 May only and you asked for coins on the 10th....BUT as Sissy say we will amke a plan!

Update 5-23 6pmEDT

I mailed all the packages I got ready over the week-end. Coins were shipped to South Africa as well. I have long day that starts early tomorrow, so I think I will call it a day. I probably won't get to packaging up any more until Wednesday.

Please, please, PLEASE, PUT YOUR USER NAME ON ALL CORRESPONDENCE! (paypal too.) Having to go back through all my e-mails to figure out who is whom is very time consuming.

Ray&Rose and JoeFrog, your trade coins are in your package with your order.

Escout, yours was mailed today.

Sissy

Update 5-25 1:30pm

The following orders were just dropped off at the post office:

ManGenGho-1

Shasties-3

Team Nazgul-4

KC0GRN-2

Loridarlin-4

globetrotter.uk-2

DAGG-2

workerofwood-4 (I did not see that you also get a trade until it was too late, I'll mail it tomorrow)

kiltsurfer-4

LemonFreshDog-4

I have yet to hear from:

TopPin

Fly46

BilboB

3HAPPY CAMPERS

TLC

TeamLandcruiser (same as TLC?)

Magellan315

I have sent the link to the following and am waiting for response:

Spencerb

Defender1

Order in process:

Barnabasbenn

I have to take an afternoon run today for work, and will start on mailing out trades tomorrow. I still need addresses for:

Bryan

Team Pez

Bill3rd

Moun10bike

The Fabfive

I have some addresses with no GC.com user ID, so your name may be on that last list even if you have already sent your address.

There will be 30+ coins left, and I am hoping to start on the waiting list tomorrow as well.

Until tomorrow...

Sissy

...and we have TOUCH DOWN in... Seattle!

Yessiree, 2 sweet RSA honeys on the globalgirl's doorstep today - thanks Sissy and geocacher coza!

WHAT!!!! :unsure::D

Mine aren't here, and I can see Seattle from my front window. :D:)

Edited by Shop99er