Why Are We #3?

Squealy

In the words of the great Squealy

Look, what goes on the privacy of someone's bedroom behind closed doors is no one else's business!! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And why is "Team DEMP back in action"? Darn kids with all their events is killing me. Can't wait until April is over and I get my weekends back. Need to get out to Harriman and find all the caches that haven't been pulled yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

One good thing about not having time in the winter months to go caching is the number of caches all around me has jumped up again and I can spend more time caching and less time driving.

Using GSAK I can see there are 168 new available caches placed within 30 miles and 60 new available caches within 15 miles that were placed after 10/23/2004 when I stopped having any real time (other then 3 days total of caching in Harriman or in Disney World).

And why is "Team DEMP back in action"? Darn kids with all their events is killing me. Can't wait until April is over and I get my weekends back. Need to get out to Harriman and find all the caches that haven't been pulled yet.

Cause your at least posting again! Hadn't seen you post in two months!!! :D

There are caches in Disney World?

Yes, in Disney and around Disney. Most within Disney are virtuals but there are a couple micros.

(Obviously) I had no idea.

My daughter, Zlamall, is going down with her mother and a friend later in the spring. I am giving her my newly repaired Meridian Gold. She can log a few while she's away!

Looking forward to meeting whomever is Going APE this weekend. :ph34r:

There are caches in Disney World?

Yes, in Disney and around Disney. Most within Disney are virtuals but there are a couple micros.

(Obviously) I had no idea.

My daughter, Zlamall, is going down with her mother and a friend later in the spring. I am giving her my newly repaired Meridian Gold. She can log a few while she's away!

Looking forward to meeting whomever is Going APE this weekend. :o

Looking forward to meeting whomever is Going APE this weekend.

Me too. Many APES will be there.

Edited by avroair
Can someone tell me if it's ok to shoot someone who doesn't re-hide your cache the way it's should be?

Shooting them is a bit over the top. I think the preferred thing is to slash their tires, put some sugar in their gas tank, then go to their house while they're away, close all the drains and turn all the faucets on full blast.

Can someone tell me if it's ok to shoot someone who doesn't re-hide your cache the way it's should be?

Shooting them is a bit over the top. I think the preferred thing is to slash their tires, put some sugar in their gas tank, then go to their house while they're away, close all the drains and turn all the faucets on full blast.

Hey Brian, I tried that last weekend but you happened to be home. B):rolleyes::lol:

Can you please let me know when you are out placing a new cache. B)

ooh k ;)

I was wondering why no one was caching lately, everyone here trying to get more posts than the rest of the country.

I can't believe we are going to get more snow! This weekend was going to hit the Garden City caches.

Now that I talked about Geocaching, add 1 for NE!

Dave

I can't believe we are going to get more snow! This weekend was going to hit the Garden City caches.

If the snow accumulation is under an inch, I don't think it will slow anyone down. I think this time of the year, you're allowed to check the hint ahead of time to make sure that the cache is above ground level. :blink:

Ya, but the NW is still 5000 ahead.

Now I'm off to post twice there to make up for this one.  :(

okay, so I will add an extra one here now since you are going to post twice in the NW. Good thing they don't have a NS group... err, never mind.

Dave

Yes, but most of our posts... nevermind, you guys talk more than us.