Coins For Sale

pghlooking

I know, as alot of other do, where to buy USA, Canada, and right now Calgary coins. But i see little remarks here and there about several others. Texas and NC have coins available now? Maybe a thread listing the places where we can get the coins might help. As of now you either have to be extremely active in all the regional forums, know someone who is, or sometimes stumble across the ordering information. I would like to know what coins are available now, coming soon (when?), and where to get them. A sort of condensed coin sheet. I am pretty sure I am not the only one who would like to know this. Thanks to all who can help.

(MODS: If this wasn't the right forum, Please move. Thanks)

The best place I've been able to find information regarding geocoins is in THIS thread.

Scroll down to the comments about Fishur's site or about Nurse Dave's colection. Either one will give you an idea of what is out there.

I hope you have some luck getting the items you want. There's a lot out there, but most are in high demand. I've laid my hands on several GA coins specifically for trading for other state or signature items.

S-4-C

Thanks. I saw that thread before. Most of that stuff is past the selling point. I was curious about what is available now and coming soon. Doesn't appear to be a central place to inform anoyone of this. I heard Washington was going to have one somewhere around the end of March and have seen something about Texas. Just wanted to get the current and futures information so i could buy them. Hard to trade when you don't have anything left to trade. I managed to get ahold of a Georgia coins myself just for that also.