Night Caching Buddy Needed

LittleBlue

Great! I know all of you by reputation, if not in person, so no background checks will be needed, then :) ! How about this Friday or Saturday evening? Will you be over your cold by then, Jester? Do we want to do them both on the same night, or different nights? I also want to do Jester's cache that hydnsek mentioned sometime.

Great! I know all of you by reputation, if not in person, so no background checks will be needed, then :) ! How about this Friday or Saturday evening? Will you be over your cold by then, Jester? Do we want to do them both on the same night, or different nights? I also want to do Jester's cache that hydnsek mentioned sometime.

If it's this weekend, then Sat night is better for me. I'm still recovering from surgery, and have an early Sat morning doctor's call, so need to get to bed Friday night. :)

If it's this weekend, then Sat night is better for me. I'm still recovering from surgery, and have an early Sat morning doctor's call, so need to get to bed Friday night. 

Here's to a speedy recovery, hydnsek! I'll bow to the will of the people- either this Saturday or next? Both should work well for me.

Saturday evening the 12th, anyone?

You all know the WSGA meeting is from 3-5 in Kent that day? I won't be able to get out of Kent until at least 6:30 on Saturday. One possibility is that you could all do The Jester's cache (which I have already done) on the way back north and we could meet you afterward at one of the other night caches on the list. We are completely free on Friday the 11th.

Why don't we do EGH!'s cache GCMGE9 on the 11th and then the other two the 12th. EGH's looks like it might take some time. And jcar's suggestion is a good one as well- maybe we can try that one sometime. What time should we meet? Should we meet at the listed parking or a local establishment at duskish?

I soloed EVH GCMGE9 about a month ago. Not a bad hike until you leave the trail, then I got lost coming out, luckily I never worried, as the old woodsman in me dead reckoned the way out.

I am up for the other two though, and I just got a 20,000 candlepower spot light, it can make the darkest place look like daytime, but for only 20 minutes.....

I won't be going to the Wa Geocacher's meeting, as Kent is nowhere near my neighborhood. But caching that evening is fine with me.

Yay, I get to cache with TotemLake again- only 4 1/2 months after the last time! :ph34r:

Look forward to seeing you all there. And as for the 12th- shall we meet at 6:45pm at Jester's night cache? Then on to the other one?

How about a dinner stop between the WSGA meeting and the caching?

There are a couple of Red Robins nearby... B)

The most convenient would be SouthCenter

I will plan on Friday and then sit on the side and laugh with Jester on his cache. Many of us can laugh at those trying four-oh-five Troll.

The closest (to the meeting) and most "on route" RR is on Benson Rd (104th) at 248th. But Southcenter isn't bad either. There are lots of other resturants available - RR just seems to be the cachers hangout around here. :ph34r:

Anyone else going to join the "Share the Jest" section Saturday night? I have extra hats for several more. B)

The most convenient would be SouthCenter

I will plan on Friday and then sit on the side and laugh with Jester on his cache.  Many of us can laugh at those trying four-oh-five Troll.

The closest (to the meeting) and most "on route" RR is on Benson Rd (104th) at 248th. But Southcenter isn't bad either. There are lots of other resturants available - RR just seems to be the cachers hangout around here. B)

Anyone else going to join the "Share the Jest" section Saturday night? I have extra hats for several more. :ph34r:

Forgot about that one.

The Jester is correct as always.

OK, will someone that's following this more closely than I am please summarize the dates, times, meeting locations, and plans.  :rolleyes:  :laughing:  :rolleyes:

Thanks.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Friday the 11th we meet at the parking coords for EGH's GCMGE9 at 6:45

Saturday the 12th after the WSGA meeting, possible dinner and then 2 other night caches (I am not sure if they have been decided or if it will be play it by ear).

I think...

Edited by andrewrj

Saturday the 12th after the WSGA meeting, possible dinner and then 2 other night caches (I am not sure if they have been decided or if it will be play it by ear).

Sounds good- meeting the 11th @6:45 at the parking coords for EGH!'s night cache. What time do you all want to meet for dinner and where next Saturday?

EDIT to remove erroneous mention of tonight :laughing:

Edited by LittleBlue
LittleBlue Posted on Mar 4 2005, 07:42 AM

Sounds good- meeting tonight @6:45 at the parking coords for EGH!'s night cache. What time do you all want to meet for dinner and where next Saturday? 

I'm so confused. Is it tonight or the 11th? :rolleyes::laughing:

I scoped out Jester's Night Time cache yesterday after an unsucessfull 4Oh5 Troll hunt. Looks interesting. However there was evidence around 4Oh5 Troll of Muggles sleeping underneath the pedestrian bridge. I'm not sure I'd like to try that one after dark, even with a group. Might try to join the Friday night group too ifn thats ok.

Edited by Kiersolvd
Have the details for Saturday been ironed out yet?

WSGA is from 3-5

Dinner - Where and when?

Cache - which and when?

Well, I'd like to do some caching after the meeting- dinner at 6:30 at the Red Robin Jester mentioned? Have to go back in the thread and see which one that was...

Then Jester's night cache- "Nighttime Isn't Just for Sleeping". And 4 Oh 5 Troll. They are both in the same spot- behind the Renton Community Center. And then...