Squealy Hits 800!

Czarniecki314

On the 22nd Squealy and I headed out of town to go to Haverhill, MA (you wouldn't BELIEVE the saturation!). Decided since he only needed three more we'd hit them on the way so that one of mine could be the big 800. Couldn't find one, so he ended up doing "Foreign Ex-Change" in Green Mountain Nat'l Forrest.

Just an interesting note: exactly one year before hitting 800, Squealy had a one cache day -- we met up after he had karate to say good bye before I headed up here and we did "Quick Pick Me Up" in Manhattan -- #376.

Good job, Neil -- onto 900!

edit: random punctuation! :lol:

Edited by Czarniecki314
Thanks to all!

I am thinking about stopping at #888.  What do you think?   :rolleyes:

How about 1111 - I hear you can just touch caches with a stick after that and anoint them. :lol: (Or you could just : Give em the finger!)

Personally I'm stopping at 1112 - at that point I will just collect TB's & annoy people in the forums. And BTW ... this is a silly hobby anyway - I spot these caches from my driveway at this point.

Thanks to all!

I am thinking about stopping at #888.  What do you think?   :lol:

How about 1111 - I hear you can just touch caches with a stick after that and anoint them. :rolleyes: (Or you could just : Give em the finger!)

Personally I'm stopping at 1112 - at that point I will just collect TB's & annoy people in the forums. And BTW ... this is a silly hobby anyway - I spot these caches from my driveway at this point.

Can it really happen? No cacher has gone over 1111 and survived. (floopy doesn't count because there are 6 of him, we had confirmed sightings at 6 locales at the same time).

Can it really happen? No cacher has gone over 1111 and survived. (floopy doesn't count because there are 6 of him, we had confirmed sightings at 6 locales at the same time).

You guys keep talking about it and he's gonna come back... and no one wants that!

Well, Hart does but he likes pain.