FTF????

gallahad

icon_rolleyes.gif Honest, Jeremy, I read all that FAQ stuff - the answer just wasn't there. The glossary lists "FTF" (first to find) but its isn't clear to me whether that refers to first to find a cache or first to find a TB or both.

Can somebody help me clear that up please?

"Today's truth remains valid only as long as it withstands the test of tomorrow's discoveries" - George Hicks

icon_eek.gif Thanks folks. Now that I know to reserve the FTF for a never before discovered cache I won't embarrass myself by posting it incorrectly. Jamie Z, you've inspired me to investigate the benefits or raising rabbits.

"Today's truth remains valid only as long as it withstands the test of tomorrow's discoveries" - George Hicks

I don’t think you would be embarrassing yourself by claiming FTF for a travel bug. Just because it isn’t common to do so doesn’t mean you can’t do it. I hadn’t even thought about mentioning FTF for a bug until you posted the question. Doesn’t sound like too bad an idea, in fact I think I’ll start doing it too.