"favorite Searches" Option On The Web Site

Miragee

I live in a rural area, but travel into a very large metropolitan area periodically.

It would be great if I could have a list of my "Favorite Searches" (like eBay has) based on the different zip codes I might be traveling through.

Half a dozen, or more, zip codes in a list to search on my page would be really helpful, and time-saving.

Does the website have this and I've missed it?

Could such a thing be implemented if it doesn't exist?

There are several ways to do this now.

First, whatever browser you're using is cabable of saving bookmarks. Simply save a bookmark of your often-searched zipcodes as a browser bookmark.

Pocket Queries provide a good way to do this, too. Create a pocket query for your specified area, but don't set a date. Whenever you'd like to view the caches in that area, do a [Preview] of that particular pocket query. This has the added bonus that a .gpx of the results is one click away.

Jamie

Establish 6 pocket queries for your favorite zipcodes, cache types and sizes, etc. Heck, you've got 20 PQ's available, why not use them? You don't even need to have them set to run and send you a GPX file in e-mail.

Then, use the "preview" feature to view the results of the pocket query on the "nearest caches" page. You can even bookmark that results page in your browser.

EDIT: Too slow.

Edited by Keystone Approver