What Are Your Geocac Initials In Your Ngs Reports?

Black Dog Trackers

This is to start a list relating our Geocaching nicknames to the initials used in our mark recovery reports to the NGS. This list might go to some website soon, but here's a place to start. Just post a message to this topic to add your initials-and-nickname, with or without copying (and perhaps re-sorting by initials) the current list. :)

NGS : Geocaching

TAK : Black Dog Trackers

APC: ArtMan

BDH: Bill93

BMC: BuckBrooke Buckner Miller Creel V

CB: GEO*TRAILBLAZER 1

PFW: Patty Winter (wintertime)

GH: GH55

GJA: 299792458 Gerard Ashton

GRR: gnbrotz

JRI: holograph

MHB: Embra

MPR or MR: elcamino

RCB: rogbarn

TAK: Black Dog Trackers

WD: seventhings

Thanks to everyone who contributed their NGS-Geocaching name relationships here! :P

The quick growth and enthusiasm resulted in someone becoming interested in doing a website on it. B)

As I had predicted, a website was soon to be formed, and holograph is the one who took on the task. He made an excellent site: Geocaching Benchmark Hunter Statistics!

At this point, I think it's probably time for this topic to fade away, since its ultimate goal and more has been accomplished by holograph. I think either emailing holograph or posting to his Statistics topic would be the best way to add any further ideas, additions, or corrections for his website.

As I understand it, he will be updating the site each month, so any new NGS GEOCAC mark-recoverers will be appearing on his site when they appear on the NGS site, so there's no need to add them in this topic before they appear on holoscene's site (unless someone wants to make a new topic just for celebrating new NGS mark-recoverers B)).