Finding Caches In Canada

LOSTLARRY & CREW

Greeting,

I have been Caching for a few years now all in the lower 48. Want to expand my searches to Canada. I'm having trouble finding area listings on the site for specific towns or postal codes. The closest I can come is the provences. Also no maps are on the site for Canada just the Caches are located on Blank map. Exaple Kamloops, BC. I can put in postal code and it comes back, not known the closest I can get is a list with all the caches in BC with no map reference. Can anyone help? What am I missing here?

LL

:(

Edited by LOSTLARRY & CREW

Hi Larry,

I have found that when I am going to an area that I am unfamiliar with in Canada I look to the "Tim Hortons" website (or out west you could try "Starbucks" too) and then type in the city (you don't need actual street addresses or Postal Codes).

That will give you addresses of 'Timmy's' or Starbucks in the city and then you can do a search from there.

Tim Hortons in Vancouver

Starbucks in Vancouver

Hope that helps!

Another suggestion would be to post this in the Canada forum - you might get some help from local BC cachers.