brand new to the sport

needles

Just got a new GPS unit from my wife... I had told her that I was interested in geocaching, and she surprised me with a MagPlatinum, nice uh?

The problem is that I have no idea how to use it, and the manual does not seem to be very user friendly.. (I think the manual assumes the user knows how to use it).

Anybody has any 101 user manual, so I can start enjoying the sport?

thanks

m315 has a great idea and I can also say that getting the videos is a good idea. I got a Garmin V and got both the Garmin video and another that was done more for boaters but still had good info in it. If you had to choo icon_rolleyes.gif se, based on my experience, I would say get the one done by the maker - seemed better done and more comprehensive and also a little more professional...and enjoy - it does get under your skin pretty QUICK!!!

m315 has a great idea and I can also say that getting the videos is a good idea. I got a Garmin V and got both the Garmin video and another that was done more for boaters but still had good info in it. If you had to choo icon_rolleyes.gif se, based on my experience, I would say get the one done by the maker - seemed better done and more comprehensive and also a little more professional...and enjoy - it does get under your skin pretty QUICK!!!