The Best Thing You Found In A Cache

mishyfoot

i just found a binder full of waterlogged Magic:The Gathering cards in the woods yesterday. fortunately for my kid, not completely waterlogged!

about $50 or so in salvageable cards, and the rest are going to ebay.

worth the trip through the woods!!

other than that, i've picked up a couple of geocoins that were cool finds.

OK. So you find some valuable item, coins, hundred-dollar bills, a GPS, whatever.

How do you trade up?

Or just take the money and run.

i'd like to know too. i think i would trade alot of my cds if it were up to me. or my cdplayer or something.

the best i have found is silly putty. i like the buttons alot too. those always excite me.

of course i have only done like 15 caches. im still a newbie i suppose.

We found a pass to the world premier of The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou today. The premier is obviously a few months past, but my boyfriend and I saw the movie together, and the pass is from The Ziegfield Theatre in New York (one of our favorite theaters), so this was an awesome find. :ph34r:

I have not found anything spectacular yet. It doesn't matter, though. The kids eyes light up no matter what is in the cache. There is almost always something they think is a true treasure.

I have been getting DVDs from Wally World for use in my caches. You can usually get some in the bargain bin for around $6. I don't just grab anything. I pick out movies I would want to watch.