Travel Bug Amnesty

WH

Before I start, I know this technically belongs in the travel bug forum but more people read this forum than the other.

I remember El Diablo a while back sponsoring a TB amnesty program. If there were any TB's that you've been holding WAY too long or maybe kept and are now feeling guilty about it this is for you.

I am willing to receive and release any TB's that people wish to turn in no questions asked and your anonymity will be guaranteed. Send me a PM and I will reply with my mailing address.

I give full credit for this idea to El Diablo and if he wishes to step in and, once again, administer the program, hes is more than welcome.

I found my first TB about a month ago and planned to drop it off in the Everglades or Florida Keys a few days later. But an unplanned medical problem came up (bad reaction to some cataract surgery) and I was sidelined for a while. I wrote the owner to apologize, and hope to get out and find it a new home in the next few days.

I found my first TB about a month ago and planned to drop it off in the Everglades or Florida Keys a few days later. But an unplanned medical problem came up (bad reaction to some cataract surgery) and I was sidelined for a while. I wrote the owner to apologize, and hope to get out and find it a new home in the next few days.

That is exactly what to do. Personally I have one that I have held for around 5-6 weeks. I need to place it in NE and the weather and time constraints were not cooperating. I emailed the owner and let them know that I was on it and I plan to get it out this next week or so. They were nice about that. I like the amnesty idea, but in reality anyone who reads this could also email the owner, explain and/or apologize and get it moving ASAP. If they can't for various reasons then yeah, mailing it to WH could work or they could contact a local to place it. Unfortunately I would bet that the most guilty parties also are not reading the forums. <_<

I hope sept1c_tank reads this because he's had My TB for almost a YEAR now...not that I'm bitter or anything...

I'm sorry. I acept all responsibility. But the real story is, nearly a year ago, I personally handed the bug to someone (if I tell you, she will have to kill us both) who assured me she would take care of it. :D

I know her husband fairly well, so I will attempt to apply pressure! (don't count on it!) :lol::huh: