Geocaching.com Front Page

DomHeknows

Well what can we say! The picture was actualy a joke! At the recent North West meet we had an entertaining day caching with Deego and DomHeKnows. Conversation got around to COTM tables, I explained that we didn't enter because we were not interested in trig bagging.... The obvious pain this caused Deego was quite upsetting :)

We decided we would try to make amends by sending Deego a picture of us 'hugging a trig'. Last week we did 'City Lights' cache near Bath. As we walked off the hill there was our oppertunity!

Looks like the last laugh is on us :)

It appears that the picture selection is random and changes every day - we don't seem to be on today.

Our 15 minutes of fame appears to be gone. We would just like our friends to know that fame hasn't changes us in any way - we will strive to be normal. The only difference will be the fee for caching with us will now be £50 a day. A bargain by anyones standards.

I did Mick and Bill On the Hill (are both one) last year along with several other caches and trigs, on the way home from picking up the Smart car from my sister in Lincolnshire. It was the first time I had driven the car, and it was used as a cachemobile for the first time as well!!

Edited by 68 GUNS
I'm looking out. :anibad:

Great picture, and fun story! I did see the new image spinner on the front page and wondered if anyone I would have heard of might be on it. Now I know. :P

SP

:surprise::P Don't worry SP I think you are safe from even more fame...haha...You already cracked the nations TV screens our Monitors can't handle it aswell...GC.com wouldnt put us through it.:P