Road Trippin!

Team Venom

Hi all!

We will be coming to Cedar Rapids area over Easter weekend to visit my wife's family.(yah, i know how it sounds...get away from the inlaws... LOL :) ) I'm bringing as many TB's that have "like/want to travel" as their goal from Wisconsin.

Should arrive Friday afternoon sometime, would like to get together with anyone that's around, and that's not busy. Would like to hit some cache's, and trade up TB's to bring home to Wisconsin. :)

I have a list of 10ish caches in the CR area... i know there are more, but was looking for ones that have been recently hit. Since i don't know why the others haven't been hit since late last year (weather?) :ph34r:

Drop a note here or hit my email and we'll work on a meet-up someplace!

See ya soon Iowa!

Chris Pike

Team Venom

Displaced Cheddarhead

Former Iowan

Hey Welch is the cache you have in Anamosa still active? Why is that one listed on Buxley's but not here?

Yes i'll sign on to Eastern Iowa Geocachers, and drop a thread there too!

Thanks for the fast reply!

Chris :laughing:

Yes there is a cache in Waspinicon State park, and yes its doing fine AFAIK. But it will probably have to be removed before the 31st of March, to redo the paperwork.

Buxley doesn't list caches, just plots the dots... where did the link take you???? :laughing:

:D

Ummmm the one called "geocache" that is in Anamosa... the "spot" on Buxley's takes you to "?navicache?"....(something or other). It isn't shown on Groundspeak geocache sites...was just wondering. Never seen navicahe before...

Hope to see you all soon! :P

Chris

Edited by Team Venom
:D

Ummmm the one called "geocache" that is in Anamosa... the "spot" on Buxley's takes you to "?navicache?"....(something or other). It isn't shown on Groundspeak geocache sites...was just wondering. Never seen navicahe before...

Yes, 'geocache' should still be there (at least till sometime in March).

If Buxley's decides the cache is listed in two places (same coords?), the link to navi is on top. That cache is listed on geocaching.com too.