Coming Soon To A Geocahce Near You!

Ursus Blue

Alright, yes I am new to geocaching, but I am old to the gps and when I found this site I knew I was home. Already dragged my buddy in WA state into it and he is hooked as well. FYI, I am in Illinois.

I would like to thank everyone who takes the time to put out their caches and everyone else who stops by to help maintain them.

I have been given permission (yes in writing) by Groundspeak to place these little gems in geocaches, so be on the look out. At the moment I am only allowed 225, so some are going to WA state to be passed around. I will be mostly be dropping them in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin.

Tell me what you think! or if you just think I am crazy!!!

These are vinyl window decals cut in 4 year vinyl and go on the outside of the car window. Actual size is 8" x 1 7/8"

small-geo-window.jpg

Only what you see in white is in vinyl, the image is placed on a black background for effect.

Edited by Ursus Blue

Yes they go on the outside of the window, but they are a vinyl sticker. They are not going to come off easily. Think of all the soccer balls, footballs, and pom-pom decals you see on mini-vans acorss the nation and you have an idea of what these are. (And before someone corrects me, some of those are stickers, static clings, or vinyl decals)

This design is a vinyl decal. The image was taken and cleaned up from the GeoStore and is one of the logo's they use on their t-shirts.

I like puzzles and this one causes those who are unfamiliar to be puzzled.

The equation reads, Technology + Nature = Geocache

Thanks for the feedback, more going out this week.

Edited by Ursus Blue

Absolutely, I will send them anywhere!

I didn't realize the popularity these little thigns would have, so far they are going to:

CT, CA, MN, IA, WA, and OH

Folks, If you cover the shipping, I will send these things anywhere they need to be displayed! (Just the postage, I got the packaging covered)

Thanks again to all for the interest! Better save some for myself. :)

Correction, Giant Mosquito with laser beams!

FYI On the decals, the demmand is outrunning my supply (I didn't think these things would take off so fast). I have e-mailed everyone up to this point and your decals are headed out in the mail tomorrow.

In the beginning I was giving out 12 to anyone who asks, but since there are alot of people asking, I had to cut the new requests down to 6.

After that, please get with me if you want more, and if I haven't used up my allowed amount, then I will take care of you.

Thanks again everyone for your interests!

Edited by Ursus Blue

More went out over the weekend, keep the requests coming. GS doesn't seem to be interested in them. They asked for samples, communicated back and forth several times until the received the samples and then nothing.

I am giving these away up until I reach my allowed # of 225.

Cover shipping and I will get them out as fast as I can.

((FYI, shipping is $3.85 on 12 pieces, I send them 2-3 priority through USPS))

36 more are headed into the mail tomorrow. Almost at my limit, 24 are headed to Vancouver Oregon and then I have about 50 more.

FYI, when asking, please be patient, I do not have them all made and will make them when someone asks. I can make about 36 in 2 hours without distractions. (3 year old, lots of distractions :) ) So I try to get them done over a weekend.

Happy hunting and thanks for the interest!