Ng State Topo Software

I have used NG State Topo for a year or so with no problems and love the program. BUT a month ago I decided to buy the overlay program upgrade " NG Topo Streets and 3-D viewes. Well I have had nothing but with running my NG Topo and after several communications with NG tech. support and even having them mail me a different set of the same State topo CDs. They seem to think that the new Topo Streets and 3-D views wasn't reading my original CDs but the problem/bug still persists. Or it is just my computer or the operator but I really doubt that. When I remove the new NG Topo Streets and 3-D views everything on the Topo State series works just fine with no problems. I have tried all sorts of loading options and everything tech suggested. So I have just given up and figure that I just wasted $15 and got tired of fighting with the problem. The NG state topo works fine but just not the raz-zu 3-D program. Be forwarned.

Thanks gixxerUT. I suspect you are correct on the bug mentioned in the related link. If I were a computer guru I might work out a cure myself. I tried the clean install and that didn't work either. I tried as tech suggested downloading the CD to the harddrive on my computer and the same result. The computer would freeze up sometimes when zooming down to the 4th and 5th levels and at other ramdom functions also. Maybe my clean install wasn't to clean after uninstalling the old program. Oh well I am happy that at least the NG state topo works great without the 4.0 upgrade but I did think the streets and 3-D was pretty cool. Thanks again gixxerUT.

Team sidewinder