Slow Day

Camo-crazed

Is it just me or has the normal volume of posts has been reduced in the forums?

For example: I posted in a thread 13 hours ago and I am still the last poster and it is only 1/2way down the first page.

Maybe this is a result of regular free week?

Or mabye everyone is in mourning because CO Admin's leaving. :laughing:

Managed to get to 1 cache today, before the hubby had to be home for Nascar!!!!! Maybe next weekend, after steelheading.

OK so it is a slow day and I'll probably get in trouble for this joke but since you brought it up I am going to say it:

Why do couples in North Carolina like to do "it" doggy style? :lol:

So they can both watch NASCAR! <_<

OK mods. I am sorry. Please take it easy on me. Really not that bad of a joke. :lol:

Rainy, dreary day here in Middle TN, so it was a perfect day to stay in and put some time in on my other hobbies...so I had a great day playing with my trains and yakking on the radio. Next weekend, though, I plan on hitting a few caches...we are taking a trip down to Ga. for the weekend and already have some caches lined up that we want to do...sure hope the weather holds out.

Is it just me or has the normal volume of posts has been reduced in the forums?

For example: I posted in a thread 13 hours ago and I am still the last poster and it is only 1/2way down the first page.

Maybe this is a result of regular free week?

Or mabye everyone is in mourning because CO Admin's leaving. <_<

I was in New Mexico all last week, then I took my cousins caching for the first time today. Deal with it :lol:

Yesterday, I was out having lunch with a friend followed by a movie, The Aviator. I tried to locate some caches on my way home, but I ran out of daylight. :)

Today I am once again stuck inside because of the rain. This year Southern California might set an all time record for rain. I'm thankful the ground beneath my place isn't moving . . . yet. :)

Edited by idiosyncratic