Fuel Your Paranioa

Will+Bill

I wes wondering if anyone could help us get going on Fuel Your Paranoia by GreenGecko.

Note this warning at the bottom:

*** This cache requires Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/XP/2003 ***

I think it has something to do with Binary code, but don't understand how to get the code with that guy's face in the center of the 0's and 1's. Also, it seems strange that all of the other images are jpegs, while the main image is a .gif.

Thanks!

Edited by Will+Bill
Will+Bill Posted on Feb 19 2005, 04:10 PM
I wes wondering if anyone could help us get going on Fuel Your Paranoia by GreenGecko.

The above post claiming linkage to FUEL YOUR PARANOIA certainly does not. But instead appears to point to an archived invitation only cache at HQ.

Thanks, I have now changed the link.

And speaking of solving FUEL YOUR PARANOIA, I have not spent too much time looking at it. But the one clue I did find sent me straight to the Dictionary.

Don't you just love new words?

Yeah I also came up with that "Certian Word," and its definition make me wonder what I am missing in the picture. :laughing:

I think it has something to do with Binary code, but don't understand how to get the code with that guy's face in the center of the 0's and 1's. Also, it seems strange that all of the other images are jpegs, while the main image is a .gif.

Thanks!

Taking that word for a little search might reveal more than a definition- maybe a method to the madness.