This game ROCKS!

Gonna Find It

Hi, y'all,

I just wanted to say that Geocaching is a fabulous thing - I mean, I knew it would be, but having found two cool virtual caches and getting ready to go on a hunt for a regular cache soon, now I can see it firsthand icon_biggrin.gif

Of course, it wouldn't be much of a game if there weren't people to play it, so - thanks for 'caching, 'Cachers!

Wolfie

------------------------------------------------

"Is it peas?" - Ellen

Okay, I have to say, I think Renegade Knight is right: it rocks AND rules icon_biggrin.gif Thank you for the addition to our list of adjectives, Prime Suspect... got any more?? icon_cool.gif

And sbell111, what service is that oak leaf cluster of yours from? I was a Cadet LTC in high school, but we only got "lozenges"... no oak leaves for us icon_wink.gif

Wolfie

"Is it peas?" - Ellen

Bummer, Dusty... But I know your Army training taught you how to get out of the way like a good Mountaineer, right? icon_wink.gif

And that's pretty cool, sbell! I knew a couple of kids who went to Rollins - it's a pretty campus. Was it Marine Corps JROTC that you were in? We were an Army unit, and I ADORED it - in fact, I almost went to West Point. But back then I wanted to be a veterinarian, and USMA was having none of that. So I came to UF instead, and it couldn't have been better.

What did you study at Rollins?

"Is it peas?" - Ellen

Gainesville's a really terrific town. It's pretty small, but there's always something to do - almost all of it related to UF. And you're right; the campus is absolutely gigantic... when I first got here it was hard for me to understand that I was walking around a school and not the rest of the city! I'm glad you got to visit - if Tennessee weren't so far away I'd suggest that you come back, because apparently we've got a ton of caches...

"Is it peas?" - Ellen