Advertising Poster

kingquad

Good idea, but I can see future problems because of it. It wouldn't be long before you would see them nailed to trees along hiking trails, in parks or about any other place you could imagine. They would be put there in with good intentions, but would widely be viewed by the public as litter. It would basically do more harm than good.

El Diablo

Good idea, but I can see future problems because of it. It wouldn't be long before you would see them nailed to trees along hiking trails, in parks or about any other place you could imagine. They would be put there in with good intentions, but would widely be viewed by the public as litter. It would basically do more harm than good.

El Diablo

Do not create the tool because someone could use it for evil? :mad:

Geez.

GPS is used to target munitions.

There's a multitude of "do it" possibilities ("I'll follow the pointer and find the box"), but rather than go down that road, maybe something along the lines of using existing slogans for a good design.

But Hydee, doesn't the Emerald City have a graphic artist already? Doesn't someone draw Signal?

I want to know how you are going to put "We search for tupperware in a bush" on a poster and not sound like a weirdo? :mad:

It beats "We feel up park benches looking for hide-a-key boxes."

OT, we've printed the brochures and added our logo and website in the"contact' box and placed one or two in Walmart by their GPSrs in areas of West TN where we don't have many geocachers.