Adopt-a-cache

davester

That's it. I give up. Can't be bothered with caching any more. After all, it's only tupperware.......

:laughing::P

But seriously, I am soon to be leaving the North Staffs area, so aren't going to be able to look after my five caches. It would be a shame to see them be abandoned, so willing adopters please apply.

They are:-

The Green Drive - near Tittensor, Staffs. Regular cache.

Bluebells by the M6 - near Tittensor, Staffs. Regular cache.

The Loaded Gun - near Leek, Staffs. Micro cache.

The Murderous Axe - near Buxton, Derbyshire. Micro cache.

On top of t'Kinder - The Big Cup - North East corner of the Kinder Scout plateau, near the A57 Snake Pass/Snake Inn, Derbyshire. Regular cache.

I have emailed Lactodorum and Eckington about this, and having no reply I guess there is no problem.

Grab 'em while they're fresh.

Edited by davester
That's it. I give up. Can't be bothered with caching any more. After all, it's only tupperware.......

<snip>

I have emailed Lactodorum and Eckington about this, and having no reply I guess there is no problem.

That's it. I give up. Can't be bothered with answering e-mails from Davester any more. After all he's only flesh and blood.........

:lol::P:P

Seriously though, I'm sorry that I didn't get back to you Dave. Just put it down to old age and senility :laughing: Of course there's no problem and when you get any takers just let me know and I'll make the arrangements.

Peter

bump.

Still looking for volunteers for adopting:-

On top of t'Kinder - The Big Cup - North East corner of the Kinder Scout plateau, near the A57 Snake Pass/Snake Inn, Derbyshire. Regular cache.

Just sorting the others out still, if you've emailed me.

:huh:

Still not sorted out

The Green Drive - near Tittensor, Staffs. Regular cache.

Bluebells by the M6 - near Tittensor, Staffs. Regular cache.

The Murderous Axe - near Buxton, Derbyshire. Micro cache.

Deego was the only one to say he'd take The Loaded Gun.

Both aRRKS and snerdbe have offered to take The Green Drive and Bluebells by The M6.

And as above, one4zorro offered to take The Green Drive and The Murderous Axe.

The big stickler is The Green Drive and Bluebells by The M6. Who's going to fight for them?

:)

I'll adopt On top of T'kinder if you can aproach it from Edale and it is not too far from Kinder Low trig point , as I tag allong with my SOTA mate and can check up on it at least once a year for maintenance visits. let me know.

It's about as far from Edale as you can get on Kinder Scout unfortunately and it's already been adopted.

Thanks for the offer though.

It's about as far from Edale as you can get on Kinder Scout unfortunately and it's already been adopted.

Oh well I was using that as the only excuse I could think of for going up to the boggiest plateu in the walking world as well.

And I have just viewed it's location on OS map on Anquet and it aint exactly a quick trot to get to while my mate is talking to others so thanks for letting me know.

Edited by izzardno1
Both aRRKS and snerdbe have offered to take The Green Drive and Bluebells by The M6.

We have no problem letting aRRKS have them, they are probably closer to them.

Des & Bren

How close are you? these are 13 and 14 miles from our house ?

You win, they're 22 and 23 mile from us Sue, although most of that is the M6.

You win, they're 22 and 23 mile from us Sue, although most of that is the M6.

OK Dave we'll take them then B)

Just off to buy some green and brown paint and find a few hollow logs/bricks/rocks might get a few decoy ducks and some cammo netting, don't want it to be too easy do we ;)B)

Edited to wind Deego up! - How many points on COTM for adopting a cache?

Edited by aRRKS
We live nearer than both of you, but are reluctant to take them because we may be moving in the not too distant future.  Arrks if you take them, but need someone do do any quick maintenance just let is know.

Martin and Julie

Thanks for that! what a friendly bunch of people we all are ;)