For Sale

hello folks

tis me the old bald headed archie

if you would like to have hand made sig items made i can do this. i use woodburning, glass etching and staining, and metal etching. i have all the equipment neccesary to produce what you may want.

i am not limited to just geocaching related items. i have available many forms of glass etching and staining, as well as, woodburning. altogether i have 300 patterns ranging from mythological to hunting scenes.

if interested in checking out what i ave to offer please go to my website:

www.archeangelskkraftwerk.com

or email me at:

cgriffin101@yahoo.com

if you want something special made for a special occasion or gift let me know. if i can do it it shall be done.

in the immediate present i am also working on casting molds for geocoins. this is an entirely new process for me and ill keep you posted on my progress. once i have this process completely learned, i will then be able to produce geocoins as well.

regards

archie

(archeangelsk2002) ;)

;);):P Seriously AA - DO nix the music on your site. I design websites professionally and there is truly NOTHING more annoying to folks than forcing them to listen to some tinny music. Furthermore, it continues on inside pages AND you offer no means of turning it off! Suffice that I had to close down my browser (and of course with it, yoursite) just to get some peace! Sorry to be so harsh, but - I sincerely want to see you succeed, and the music is gonna turn away untold numbers of potential customers.

Now then, that said (and yoursite now gone to give me peace) - could you... etch a wee "gg" or "globalgirl" in say... a 1/2" - 1" glass marble? If so, what prices are we talking about - in quantity for a sig item?

Just out of curiosity since I have been searching for a nice sig item that is also inexpensive to produce, what would you estimate to do something like 50 to 100 wooden nickel type items maybe with my avatar on one side and geocaching.com or the geocaching logo on the other? Nothing fancy, no colors or anything, just plain ol' black burned images lol