Bookmark And Ignore Lists

Jeremy

I went through this thread, but may have missed this question? how about showing that i have found a cache (with the check mark) on my bookmarks? I just went back to one that we completed about half of last weekend, but now i have to manually figure out which ones i did.

Using Bookmark listings for planning cacheroute's and presenting it to my friends it would suggest to append the GCcode into each Bookmark List entry,

Why?

because in the comment area of the listentries i give additional important information from the cachepage itsself. The GCcode is a leading code when it's downloaded to the GPSr.

So it's possible to make one page with all the neccesary information about several caches you want to do. ...  It helps when the GCcode is automatically placed before the description to refer the waypoint in the GPS

Current situation (example) GCCode is GC78F3 :

TimeSlice

i suggest to make GCCode as a prefix

GC78F3, Timeslice.

Interesting suggestion. It sounds like you already realize that you can edit the name field in the bookmarks list to include whatever information you desire, so the bookmarks list can be used as you describe, it just requires you to manually add the GC code to each entry. (Which is, admittedly, a pain.) I see how your suggestion would simplify things for your usage of the bookmark lists.

Personally, however, I wouldn't want to see the GC code added to the "auto-filled" name, as I would generally need to take it back out to make room for the other stuff that I like to include with the name in the bookmark such as Town, State of the cache or a numerical prefix that I add to get the entries sorted in the order that I want for whatever purpose I have for that specific list.

I suppose another possibility to satisfy multiple users would be to have user-based preferences on what the "default string" looks like. For example, the user could choose a subset of cache name, gc code, location, lat/lon coords, date last found, etc...

Happy Caching!

What is an Ignore List?

It is a list of items you want to ignore on your search results and pocket queries. When you filter your hides and finds on the advanced search page it will filter them out from the results. You will still see them on standard searches.

I really like the website enhancements and the new look. Thanks, Jeremy, and all at Groundspeak! :lol:

(snip)

Is there a bulk select feature or a way to simultaneously add ALL caches placed by a particular cacher to the Ignore List? :ph34r:

Or is the only way to click through a couple hundred of that cacher's pages and add each one individually? :lol:

(snip)

Thanks. :lol:

I like the look and feel of the new design.  One suggestion for the ignore list - would it be possible to check a large number of caches to ignore at one time.  Something similiar to the waypoint checkbox that appears on the search page. There is one cacher in my area who has strewn a couple of hundred annoying microcaches everywhere and I would like to ignore his caches without having to go into each and everyone and put it on the ignore list. Thanks.
I like the look and feel of the new design.  One suggestion for the ignore list - would it be possible to check a large number of caches to ignore at one time.  Something similiar to the waypoint checkbox that appears on the search page.

The short answer is yes. We'll be providing a feature to bulk add a bunch of waypoints to a list that is similar to what you described :D

I like the look and feel of the new design.  One suggestion for the ignore list - would it be possible to check a large number of caches to ignore at one time.  Something similiar to the waypoint checkbox that appears on the search page.

The short answer is yes. We'll be providing a feature to bulk add a bunch of waypoints to a list that is similar to what you described :lol:

Any updates on this feature? And, would it be possible to have a larger-than-100-caches "Ignore" list, perchance? There's an entire series I'd like to be able to ignore - and it's currently over 400 caches, with no signs of stopping.

Thanks very much for these lists, in any case! These are fantabulous!

I am reminded every week when the Geocaching.com Weekly Cache Notification lands in my Inbox how much I would really really appreciate and use a bulk ignore feature. If a bulk ignore feature has been added, and I just have not yet discovered it, I would be grateful if someone could point out where it is and how to use it. Perhaps even using the 'check box' on the Nearest Cache page, with an "Ignore" button at the bottom of the page (similar to current "Download Waypoints" button), would be better than naught. If not, I will just keep on hoping, and scrolling, and ignoring. Thanks.

Apologies if this is a daft question.

I've just become a member, and one of the things I was looking forward to was the abilty to ignore a cache.

I've explored the member options, but other than "You are also able to generate and add listings to a personal ignore list", I can't find any ignore functionality.

Can someone please tell me where to find it?

EDIT: 'ignore listing' option has now appeared on the Navigation menu - I'm assuming it was briefly lost during the site changes.

Edited by MarcoXono

Is there a way to search for bookmark lists other people have shared ?

Yes, there is a way!!! Go to there profile page

User Profile

Profile for User: XXXXXXX

* Geocaches

* Trackables

* Gallery

* Bookmark Lists

click on the one that says bookmark lists and you see there shared bookmarks.

Edited by chstress53

User Profile

* Geocaches

* Trackables

* Gallery

* Bookmark Lists

Thank you !!! Thank you !!! Thank you !!!

Any way of including in bookmark emails the name of the bookmark list that triggered the email, and/or a link to it? As it is now, all you know is that it came from some bookmark list.

I'll second (or third...) this.

Putting the name of the bookmark list that triggered the mail will be

very helpful for sorting the mails into folders. Single cache names in

my mailfilter-file will be extremly messy after just a few minutes...

hbrx.

(couldent find a reply to either of the two previous posts on the theme)

I really like the Bookmark feature and have some great lists atttached to my cache pages. But is there a way to get an unwanted list off your owned cache pages other than asking the list owner to make it private? I can see how abuses might occur...

I wondered about that too. Perhaps this could be added to a features wishlist? It would be nice to have an option to not have other people's bookmark lists appear on your caches unless you want them to do so.

Ok, so I've got a problem that I saw on the forums quite a while back, but for some amazingly jeuvenile reason, two local cachers have put 5 of my caches and others on bookmark lists titled "thumbs down" and "boycott list"! At first I thought "dorks! oh well, their loss" Then they started to get "helpful" ratings, and people were saying "oh thank you for posting this, now I know where not to waste my time" and similar comments. NOW that started to be disappointing! Both are seasoned, respected cachers in the area and people are taking their advice "sight unseen". I didn't recall ever even having seeing them visit the caches they had listed--As I looked deeper and checked, I was right. :ph34r:

So, they've PUBLICLY dissed my caches, and have provided little description/criteria for why caches end up in their lists-- "for various reasons" and "personal choice" "and "ethical reasons"

I've emailed them, rated their caches as unhelpful--citing that more info would be better about why caches should be "boycotted". They're nice people, but have not responded. I feel like I'm back in grade school, :D and am upset because SuzieQ is saying bad things about me, telling classmates not to play with me and won't talk to me and tell me why. Didn't we learn there that if we didn't have anything nice to say, to not say anthing at all?! Share your favorites publicly, but leave your "trash" list (If you must post one) for the trully deserving--and a few do exist.

I've only seen two positive reviews of their lists, one unsolicited (I was so happy to see someone else thought their lists were inappropriate too) and the other was submitted by a fellow cacher at my request--just to provide some balance in the reviews to those reading the lists. Unfortunately, the reviews are NOT chronologically listed, and you have to scroll down to the bottom to see the negative reviews (in this case, the negative reviews are "positive" for me since they express displeasure at the way the lists were setup...no decriptive reasons for why caches find themselves oin their thumbs down or boycaott list).

I love the bookmarking idea, and I guess we have to take the bad with the good, but I hate that their negative and public lists are dissuading people from hitting my caches when the list-owners themselves haven't even visited them. I expect they have criteria, but it appears to be very random (i.e. not all area webcam, puzzle caches or micros are listed...many, but not all) so it's hard to know why these caches are bad--It leaves people with the impression that the caches are inherently bad, or poorly designed and just not worth their time. :P

IMHO (as well as numerous other prior visitors), my cachers are quite fun! :) Some caches on their "don't-bother-with-these" lists are on my all-time favorites bookmark list--I just don't get it. Judging friom their favorites lists, my only conclusion is that they believe the only "TRUE" geocaches are ones that are out deep in the woods, require a hike and have no puzzle, tricky, offset element at all.

I respect their right to an opinion and their own preferences, but they are influencing newbies, travellers and other locals in an unsportsman-like way. Bad taste, but I can do nothing about it to get my caches off their boycott lists. Incidentally, both their "Favorites" bookmarks lists have a descriptive line for EVERY cache on that list as to why the love it so much!, so they are obviously aware of how to enter a unique descriptions for items on their lists.

I've put a lot of time into my caches and am bummed that many cachers will now just ignore them out of hand. Sure, it is their loss, but at least half my pleasure in this sport/game comes from reading the logs of those that find my caches, and my hits do seem to have gone down a bit.

At a minimum, I wish that bookmark ratings/reviews received equal time...meaning that "helpfulness ratings" of the lists were displayed in the order they were received, and that the icon used to represent the ratings (currently a thumbs up icon) actually displayed or reflected the percentage of positive and negative reviews. Thus if there was a higher percentage of negative ratings, their list would show a thumbs down icon. As it stands, it is always in the "thumbs up" position.

-G2

Ok, so I've got a problem that I saw on the forums quite a while back, but for some amazingly jeuvenile reason, two local cachers have put 5 of my caches and others on bookmark lists titled "thumbs down" and "boycott list"! At first I thought "dorks! oh well, their loss" Then they started to get "helpful" ratings, and people were saying "oh thank you for posting this, now I know where not to waste my time" and similar comments. NOW that started to be disappointing! Both are seasoned, respected cachers in the area and people are taking their advice "sight unseen". I didn't recall ever even having seeing them visit the caches they had listed--As I looked deeper and checked, I was right. :P

So, they've PUBLICLY dissed my caches, and have provided little description/criteria for why caches end up in their lists-- "for various reasons" and "personal choice" "and "ethical reasons"

I've emailed them, rated their caches as unhelpful--citing that more info would be better about why caches should be "boycotted". They're nice people, but have not responded. I feel like I'm back in grade school, :ph34r: and am upset because SuzieQ is saying bad things about me, telling classmates not to play with me and won't talk to me and tell me why. Didn't we learn there that if we didn't have anything nice to say, to not say anthing at all?! Share your favorites publicly, but leave your "trash" list (If you must post one) for the trully deserving--and a few do exist.

I've only seen two positive reviews of their lists, one unsolicited (I was so happy to see someone else thought their lists were inappropriate too) and the other was submitted by a fellow cacher at my request--just to provide some balance in the reviews to those reading the lists. Unfortunately, the reviews are NOT chronologically listed, and you have to scroll down to the bottom to see the negative reviews (in this case, the negative reviews are "positive" for me since they express displeasure at the way the lists were setup...no decriptive reasons for why caches find themselves oin their thumbs down or boycaott list).

I love the bookmarking idea, and I guess we have to take the bad with the good, but I hate that their negative and public lists are dissuading people from hitting my caches when the list-owners themselves haven't even visited them. I expect they have criteria, but it appears to be very random (i.e. not all area webcam, puzzle caches or micros are listed...many, but not all) so it's hard to know why these caches are bad--It leaves people with the impression that the caches are inherently bad, or poorly designed and just not worth their time. :D

IMHO (as well as numerous other prior visitors), my cachers are quite fun! :) Some caches on their "don't-bother-with-these" lists are on my all-time favorites bookmark list--I just don't get it. Judging friom their favorites lists, my only conclusion is that they believe the only "TRUE" geocaches are ones that are out deep in the woods, require a hike and have no puzzle, tricky, offset element at all.

I respect their right to an opinion and their own preferences, but they are influencing newbies, travellers and other locals in an unsportsman-like way. Bad taste, but I can do nothing about it to get my caches off their boycott lists. Incidentally, both their "Favorites" bookmarks lists have a descriptive line for EVERY cache on that list as to why the love it so much!, so they are obviously aware of how to enter a unique descriptions for items on their lists.

I've put a lot of time into my caches and am bummed that many cachers will now just ignore them out of hand. Sure, it is their loss, but at least half my pleasure in this sport/game comes from reading the logs of those that find my caches, and my hits do seem to have gone down a bit.

At a minimum, I wish that bookmark ratings/reviews received equal time...meaning that "helpfulness ratings" of the lists were displayed in the order they were received, and that the icon used to represent the ratings (currently a thumbs up icon) actually displayed or reflected the percentage of positive and negative reviews. Thus if there was a higher percentage of negative ratings, their list would show a thumbs down icon. As it stands, it is always in the "thumbs up" position.

-G2

This is just the type of abuse we were worried about...

Yes, I've mentioned it before but...

I would still like to see the number of users ignoring a cache show up on the cache page below the number of users watching a cache. Making my ignore list public would be fine with me too. As a cache owner I'd really like to know that users are ignoring one or all of my caches. The feedback might be useful in placing future caches or deciding the future of an existing one. An ignore note, with a reason for the ignore would be the most helpful. Perhaps that would eliminate the need to create 'thumbs down' lists too.

An option to this is to post a note on the cache page saying you've ignored this cache and perhaps a reason. This just promotes 'hostility' and usually gets deleted by the cache owner anyway.

Yes, I know that there are many reasons a cache might be ignored. I unusually high number at least would prompt me to read the listings and logs more carefully to decide if I wanted to do this cache.

A simple 'x number of cachers ignoring this listing' would serve me well.

I think I have found a bug.

I started playing with bookmarks before reading the thing saying you could have a max of 10 with a max of 100 caches in each list, I used the Bookmark It feature at the top of the view bookmark page and proceeded to add my citys caches (big city and very popular with the caching thing) and the ones I havent yet found total 209 which isnt weird, whats weird is that i was able to add 209.

I am not complaining and will probably regret this forum post but i get an error when i try and add the bookmark using the nav link on the caches page but no error when using the bookmarks page and the waypoint id.

I like the idea of having big bookmark lists for various citys and areas around my small country, I like being able to separate them rather than using my watchlist and having one big hulking list.

So this forum post is I guess to say "hey I found a bug can we keep it please"

Nordy

I noticed with the changes to the bookmark lists today that they are no longer ordered the same way they used to be. I had created a list where I intentially numbered the listings so they would display in the order I wanted them to. Now they just seem to be somewhat random, I actually don't see what they are order on now.

I noticed with the changes to the bookmark lists today that they are no longer ordered the same way they used to be. I had created a list where I intentially numbered the listings so they would display in the order I wanted them to. Now they just seem to be somewhat random, I actually don't see what they are order on now.

Ditto.

I spent quite a bit of time renaming a bookmark list with preceeding numerals since the lists were sorted by name only. Now I can't tell how they're sorted. Perhaps we can get some sort options? If not my vote's for sort by name ;)

Oh, and as mentioned above, 10's way for the default display. 50 would be much better, IMHO.

Thanks for listening,

Mr. W.

Ditto.

I spent quite a bit of time renaming a bookmark list with preceeding numerals since the lists were sorted by name only. Now I can't tell how they're sorted. Perhaps we can get some sort options? If not my vote's for sort by name ;)

Oh, and as mentioned above, 10's way for the default display. 50 would be much better, IMHO.

Thanks for listening,

Mr. W.

Wow, you're right. This sucks. I spent a lot of time using specifically naming my bookmark entries so they would sort the way I wanted them to. Not a critical problem, but this does need to be fixed.

I used to be able to select all caches in one of my lists and download them to a loc file with just a few clicks.

Now it appears I need to go to multiple pages to do this...and to select each one individually? Is this an improvement?

(Yes, I know I can create a PQ...but my previous way avoided all those delays.)

This morning I tried to get into my bookmark list and check caches for updates. It has 3 pages of listings, however when I click on each page the same page information appears. Last night it worked just fine, now it doesn't.

I hope that we don't have to download each page for PQ's. I liked the feature of being able to download into 1 file all the caches in a particular bookmark. AS there is no way to build a PQ through normal means to select caches listed in a bookmark list.

I like the look of the new lists but why are they chopped up into pages of 10? What was the reason for doing this?

I'm also having ordering problems on one of my lists as has already been mentioned by others.

If it's a choice between new and old, I liked the old lists better.

I like the feature in the upper right corner where you can change how many caches are listed per page up to 50. My earlier problem seemed to have cleared up right after my post.

Thank you.

It's just a partial fix. Unfortunately, the system doesn't remember your settings, so you have to change it every time you open a bookmark list. And then the system has to refresh the list again.

It's just a partial fix. Unfortunately, the system doesn't remember your settings, so you have to change it every time you open a bookmark list. And then the system has to refresh the list again.

It is a far less strain on the machine this way since the details are stored in memory.

User Profile

* Geocaches

* Trackables

* Gallery

* Bookmark Lists

Thank you !!! Thank you !!! Thank you !!!

Thanks for the above response, however my search would be for a listing of all bookmarks, say alphabetically, not one or two at a time as seen on a bookmark owners page.

Thanks,

tdl

"5 users ignoring this cache"

We get information how many users watch a certain cache listing.

But I think it would be interesting as well to know how many users ignore a cache.

Is there a chance to get this information as a new feature in the cache listing, too?

Best regards,

Pom

Ever since the bookmark list got split to 10 per page the navigation is totaly screwed up. I'm using Firefox. It usually works but sometimes, when I navigage using the next and prev, I still get only the first 10 bookmarks, although the navbar so the page changing. When I chage to 50 per page, sometimes it still only shows the first 10 bookmarks - but the number of pages show in the still non-functioning navigation bar has changed appropriately. I haven't detected what causes this behavior.

Ever since the bookmark list got split to 10 per page the navigation is totaly screwed up. I'm using Firefox. It usually works but sometimes, when I navigage using the next and prev, I still get only the first 10 bookmarks, although the navbar so the page changing. When I chage to 50 per page, sometimes it still only shows the first 10 bookmarks - but the number of pages show in the still non-functioning navigation bar has changed appropriately. I haven't detected what causes this behavior.

Ditto with Mozilla 1.7.12.

Nudecacher

When viewing a bookmark list can set it up to place a check mark over the caches we've found similar to the geocaching Icons on the map? That would be useful. I'm not sure if anyone has asked for that yet but I noticed that it didn't indicate my found caches when i was looking over some of the lists last night.

Thanks

Apologies if this question was addressed somewhere in the middle of this thread, but my quick scroll through didn't find it:

Is there a way to move caches around from one of my bookmark lists to another? I realized my one-and-only "to do" list was getting a bit broad, and I wanted to separate out those from one geographic area versus those from another - sort of like creating new file folders and moving files around. 'Realized I would have to delete the ones to be moved and then manually re-enter on the new bookmark list, and that seemed a bit cumbersome.

Could a "move listing" be added to edits?

Thanks.

"5 users ignoring this cache"

We get information how many users watch a certain cache listing.

But I think it would be interesting as well to know how many users ignore a cache.

Is there a chance to get this information as a new feature in the cache listing, too?

Best regards,

Pom

I see your request, but without input from you as to why this would be useful, I would just have to guess.

I "Ignore" mainly because I am tired of waiting for caches with issues to either be Archived or fixed in some way. I may reach the point where there are certain caches or cache owner's caches I wish to not show on my searches. What is a nice way of saying that I would boycott certain caches? Sidestepping the frustration gotten from certain situations. Or ones you just aren't interested in seeing at a certain time.

Would seeing that people are ignoring your caches motivate you to take some action towards those caches?

Would seeing that a certain number of cachers are ignoring someone else's caches give you some sort of specific information?

I'm sure it can be done, but would would be the benefit?

Nudecacher

As both these guys have indicated, following somewhat recent changes to the Bookmarks feature, Bookmarks just do not work properly.

I have attempted to contact geocaching.com, but I really have not seen appropriate replies. I have certainly not recieved an E-mail reply that indicate that others are having trouble, gc.com has seen issues, and that they were repaired.

Right now, except for a basic list of 10 caches, the Bookmarks feature is useless. A good thing gone bad.

Nudecacher

As both these guys have indicated, following somewhat recent changes to the Bookmarks feature, Bookmarks just do not work properly.

I have attempted to contact geocaching.com, but I really have not seen appropriate replies. I have certainly not recieved an E-mail reply that indicate that others are having trouble, gc.com has seen issues, and that they were repaired.

Right now, except for a basic list of 10 caches, the Bookmarks feature is useless. A good thing gone bad.

I too was confused because I couldn't see all the bookmarks I had put on the list. I am using IE6.

For example, of a list of 36 bookmarks, I can see at most 15. When selecting a basic list of 10, I see 7 on the first page, 6 on the second, 2 on the third, and an error occurs on the fourth:

Non-negative number required. Parameter name: count

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Non-negative number required. Parameter name: count

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Non-negative number required.

Parameter name: count]

System.Collections.ArrayList.GetRange(Int32 index, Int32 count) +169

Geocaching.UI.BookmarkListControl.ShowDataPage() +344

Geocaching.UI.BookmarkListControl.pgrBMItems_IndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) +7

ActiveUp.WebControls.ActivePager.PagerBuilder.OnIndexChanged(EventArgs e) +62

ActiveUp.WebControls.ActivePager.PagerBuilder.OnGotoPage_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +163

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +138

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1330

I've experienced the wayward behaviour of bookmark lists for as long as I can remember. I have a list of 56 items. Set to show 20 per page, page 1 shows the first 20, but subsequent pages also show the first 20. So set the page to show 50 and again, only the first 20 appear. Sometimes, newly-added items are missing from the list.

The work-around solution seems to be to select 10 per page - this not only works, it also appears to correct the problem as long as you stay in the bookmark list. To reproduce it again: go to the summary of bookmark lists and select the list from there. It shows "50" as the number to be displayed, but actually displays 20.

:rolleyes:

HH

I have found this question asked twice before and not answered:

Why can't caches be moved from one bookmark list to another?

I can't think of any reason why this capability is not available; heck, the "bookmark list" edit box is greyed out when you edit a bookmark, making it look like the functionality should be there but has been disabled.

So what's the deal? Could somebody please answer this time?

Does anybody even read these pinned threads? Once more, politely:

Why is it impossible to move bookmarks from one list to another?

Thanks for any explanation.

I can't help you, except to note that I see the same limitation, so it's not just you!

However, as there doesn't appear to be a flood of complaints about the problem I'm seeing: can someone confirm that it's just me?

Try viewing this bookmark list and tell me;

a. can you see any caches beyond the 20th (Boston Run currently) - I can't

b. can you see a list of 50 items using any method? I can only ever see the first 20 no matter what I try.

Many thanks.

HH

Does anybody even read these pinned threads? Once more, politely:

Why is it impossible to move bookmarks from one list to another?

Thanks for any explanation.

I can't help you, except to note that I see the same limitation, so it's not just you!

However, as there doesn't appear to be a flood of complaints about the problem I'm seeing: can someone confirm that it's just me?

Try viewing this bookmark list and tell me;

b. can you see a list of 50 items using any method? I can only ever see the first 20 no matter what I try.

Many thanks.

HH

a. Yes. ("Next" does take me to next page)

b. Yes. (50 does show me 50, and correctly updates to 3 total pages)

Don't know why, but it is just you. (At least it's not everybody.)

Many thanks.

HH

a. Yes. ("Next" does take me to next page)

b. Yes. (50 does show me 50, and correctly updates to 3 total pages)

Don't know why, but it is just you. (At least it's not everybody.)

Thanks for that: at least I can try changing things and perhaps make it work.

HH.

Yes, I can. You'll need Javascript enabled to look at anything past the first page, though, like all Groundspeak queries.

Yes, I can. You'll need Javascript enabled to look at anything past the first page, though, like all Groundspeak queries.

I must agree with HH. The Bookmark lists do not work like the other GC lists. The jump from one page to the next does not work. It can be done by going to the next page which then shows the same as the first page and then doing a REFRESH. It seems to come up then.

Having lots of problems editing and paging bookmark lists. I'm getting the same problem with IE and Firefox so I doubt it's browser related

Some items on the list do not appear to be there... yet they are. The list does not sort properly

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.a...68-83635207388c

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non-negative number required. Parameter name: count

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Non-negative number required. Parameter name: count

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Non-negative number required.

Parameter name: count]

System.Collections.ArrayList.GetRange(Int32 index, Int32 count) +169

Geocaching.UI.BookmarkListControl.ShowDataPage() +344

Geocaching.UI.BookmarkListControl.pgrBMItems_IndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) +7

ActiveUp.WebControls.ActivePager.PagerBuilder.OnIndexChanged(EventArgs e) +62

ActiveUp.WebControls.ActivePager.PagerBuilder.OnGotoPage_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +163

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +58

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +138

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

Edited by Right Wing Wacko

Wouldn't it be a good idea to have the 'my bookmarks' on the top line?

'watchlist', caches (mine), travel bugs (mine), Benchmarks, bookmarks, member features.

I think there's a little too much info stuffed away on the 'my page', instead of more logical places. The 'caches near my home coordinates' could be more accessible as well.

Chris from Team Tux.

Apologies if this is a daft question.

I've just become a member, and one of the things I was looking forward to was the abilty to ignore a cache.

I've explored the member options, but other than "You are also able to generate and add listings to a personal ignore list", I can't find any ignore functionality.

Can someone please tell me where to find it?

EDIT: 'ignore listing' option has now appeared on the Navigation menu - I'm assuming it was briefly lost during the site changes.