Is This Person Really A Cacher?

Team GeoHoy

If she is, I would have to refer her to this thread to get some more appropriate footwear.

NO woman can go hiking in five inch platform heels! (I'm sure someone will prove me wrong)

I'm sure she used "normal" shoes to get to the cache site. Her heels are "appropriate" for the situation at hand: looking sexy on a rock.

Now what happened to her left sleeve?

Joe Smith

I'm sure she used "normal" shoes to get to the cache site. Her heels are "appropriate" for the situation at hand: looking sexy on a rock.

There's a rock in the picture?

Now what happened to her left sleeve?

Never seen a one-sleeve dress? They're useful for not catching your dress when you reach for the cache...either that, or it's just to increase the hot-osity...I forget which.

<Looking for a pick of MY cache partner to post>

Don't be so sensitive - If the lady (ladies) in question had a problem, I'm sure THEY would have something to say. So far - nothing........

Maybe they're out in the woods having more pics taken ........

Note to self: Monitor this thread for more ........

Edited by Azaruk
Ummm... they only registered two weeks ago and probably don't cruise the forums, and I just don't think that as new users to the site they would appreciate very much the comments in this thread, which although have not been directly attached to her photo are attached by association. By the way, this entire thread is rather disrespectful.

No offense, but you do realize that *they* put the picture up on the site, right? It's not like the people here went off and took photos from the trees without letting them know they'd be up on the site or anything. We're not "plastering" them anywhere they didn't already put them.

As for the comments in this thread, other than the two "man" comments (which are pretty insultory)...the rest are complimentary or not even directed at the original picture.

Besides, I would assume someone posting pictures in one-sleeve cocktail dresses with heels might have a bit more stalwartness than to be affected by the banality of this thread.