Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Morkel & Morkel

$ 225 Garmin® 2-way Radio And Gps For Sale

Looking to sell a RINO 120 2 Way Radio and GPS brand new never been opened. Retails for around $260. Will sell for $225 and include shipping.

email me at petermorkel@comcast.net for more info. A great buy for someone new to geocaching,

Looking to sell a RINO 120 2 Way Radio and GPS brand new never been opened. Retails for around $260. Will sell for $225 and include shipping.

email me at petermorkel@comcast.net for more info. A great buy for someone new to geocaching,

What am I gonna do with one two-way radio?? Talk to myself? ;)

RINO's work with any other FRS radio that you have,.....but wont give you the coordinate of your buddy if he doesn't have a RINO too. So you dont have to be talking to yourself even though you have a RINO

If I didn't already have a Legend I'd be jumping on this. All the other guys on my team here in Iraq are using Rino's. I'm learning quickly it didn't pay to get a legend and a separate radio.

Just for knowing, what comes with the radio? Does it have the belt clip and computer cable. I doubt you'd be interested in a trade but my legend has the cable, I have the book and I'll have a copy of MapSource World in a couple days, friend made it for me.

Thanks,

Chris

kg4kpg@gmail.com