Discuss The Design Of The 2005 Washington Geocoin

Moun10Bike

Assuming you are WSGA members, you would have received an e-mail indicating to go to www.wsgaonline.org and click on the WA Geocoins link. If you are a member and you didn't receive an e-mail from Seth! regarding this, please feel free to click on the Contact us link and advise the error of our ways.

=-=-edited to fix the double http:// link-=-=

Edited by TotemLake

Oh yeah- I see it now thanks to a phone call from Allanon and those of you who answered my question. I had followed the link from this forum and it got me to the wsga forum where there was a pic of the coin (pretty :anibad: ) and notes from folks who had ordered. Then I was stumped. Could someone put a link there to the actual ordering place in case someone else is as thick as me and doesn't think to click 'home'? Thanks again for the help- you guys are so nice for not calling me a git. (well, in writing anyway...) :rolleyes:

Oh yeah- I see it now thanks to a phone call from Allanon and those of you who answered my question. I had followed the link from this forum and it got me to the wsga forum where there was a pic of the coin (pretty :unsure: ) and notes from folks who had ordered. Then I was stumped. Could someone put a link there to the actual ordering place in case someone else is as thick as me and doesn't think to click 'home'? Thanks again for the help- you guys are so nice for not calling me a git. (well, in writing anyway...) <_<

You're such a git...

:lol:

I would suggest emailing Moun10Bike through gc.com. He is off this weekend at the WSGA campout and won't be back until late Sunday. You might also send Seth! and email through the site as well. Any emails sent through the WSGA site were lost. Seth! sent out a message on that to email him directly about such emails.