Tv Interview About Geocaching

The Hurricane Geeks

Just wanted to give everyone a head's up. Back on January 29th, The Hurricane Geeks went on a Geocaching adventure with Voltair, and an Eastlink camera crew. We picked GCMCAF - Pubnico Point Wind Farm Geocache, as it had remained undiscovered for a REALLY long time. So we went out into the mountains of snow, and had a really good time. The interview was taped for a segement of "Eastlink Magazine".

For those of you who don't know, Eastlink is a major Cable TV provider here in Atlantic Canada. It's unlikely that anyone who lives outside of Atlantic Canada will be able to view the show.

I was talking with Voltair yesterday, and he gave me the following (2) possibilities for the air dates/times

1. Starting tomorrow (Sunday Feb 13, 2005) at 7pm. It will also re-air Monday, Tuesday,& Wednesday 8am, 9am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm

2. Starting on Wednesday February 16, 2005 at 7pm. It would then also re-air Thursday & Friday at 8am, 9am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm

Since there is a possiblity it may air tomorrow night, I thought I should post just in case. Here in HRM, the Eastlink channel is channel 10. Not sure about the other communities in Atlantic Canada. So anyone who has Eastlink cable, be sure to watch for it!

Happy caching!

Tim

(aka: The Geek of The Hurricane Geeks)

http://www.3geeks.ca/