Carry On Camping Eventer 2005

House Of Boo

Barns Farm - don't know what your talking about, the page definatley states Burns Farm :unsure:

Whilst amending certain parts of the cache page (names of campsites and such), we thought it would be a good idea to advise everyone that we only have space for a further six tents. After that the campsite is fully booked!!

So if anyone else is thinking of attending - please let us know asap.

I can confirm that the Phillimore Clan have found the correct website link to the campsite - looks good doesnt it!

So even if you can't stay the night - all cachers are more then welcome to pop along and say hello!! You won't be able to miss us - as it seems we are the campsite for the weekend!! :rolleyes:

House of Boo

WARNING - TWO MORE PITCHES LEFT FOR THE TAKING!

First come first served, no preferences will be given!!!

If any of the 23 caching teams, attending so far, can't make it in the end, please try to give us some notice so we might be able to squeeze a couple more geo-campers in their place! We never thought it was going to be this popular...

Thanks for the support for Geocamping and start praying for sun :)

House Of Boo

Just to confirm the Geocampers attending:-

HofB

Phillimore Clan

Andybug & Ladybird

Mancunian Pyrocacher

Sparticus

Mongoose39uk

Us4andJess

Fruity

Rutson

Bedlington Duo

Mattwaggie

Steve Ball

Wetherspooners

The Collie Wobbles

Lord Elph

Alma

Gaz, Nes & Layla

Popparti

M1EYO

Pengy & Tigger

Fuzzy Badgers

Lowlander99

Three pitches now available, due to a drop out.

The question is - Is the Lake District ready for this many cachers??? <_<

House of Boo

WHERS PAUL? (pyoung1s)

Thought that this would be his sort of event, long walks (fast hikes) and a bit of night caching to boot.

Are his lil legs getting tired :P

He did suggest Scarfell Pike at night ;) so assumed he was coming.

Maybe the dark destroyer has finally taken him over. :):P:mad::)

Paul probably will be attending. Just recieved an email stating work is a bit rough at the minute and long term planning is out of the window.

He is however, planning to come. Allbeit for a day. I have offered him space in my awning if he wants to stay over.

And for those wanting a night cache, I think he still wants to do it. :rolleyes: We'll see. :rolleyes:

Only just seen this thread and I suspect we might be too late to put our names down. But in case we're not, then two adults and two smaller people in a caravan probably arriving on the Friday evening (posted note on cache page as well).

John

Right Geo-campers All places have been FILLED (Jochta we will be talking to the campsite owner to see if we can squeeze you in on the caravan front- we'll get in contact with you via your profile with the news!).

Thanks to all cachers who've put their time into making this event such a grand one! Updates will be put on this thread to keep all informed!

We'll be contactimg all of you lovely Geo-campers to confirm up the dates that they'll be attending!

Pray for sunshine people!!! ONLY 2 MONTHS TO GO!!!

House Of Boo

Anyone going earlier fancy doing the Quest for the Ring of Power Cache?

Paul :)

As I'm probably doing Scarfell during the weekend, we would love to join you on Thursday/Friday for Ring of Power

Hi strider paul.

The original plan was that on Saturday one group would go for ring of power and the other Scafell.

Saying that, I'm planning on being there on thursday, maybe a bit of caching and was going for ring of power on Friday so that on Sat I could go up scafell again.

I'm sure we'll all meet up on Thursday. I've met John before (Phillimore clan) so it'll be great meeting up with others I haven't yet met.

By the way John, I can't remember, was it your dog or Peters at the missing cacher event.

Hello Geocamper!

Apologies for the lack of communication, work’s been getting in the way of better things (i.e. caching and camping!!)

However now we have got the balance right again, here's a quick update on what’s happening.

At present we have 23 teams attending this event.

They are:

House of Boo

Philimore Clan

Andybug & Ladybird

Mancunian Pyrocacher

Sparticus

Mongoose39UK

Us 4 and Jess

Fruity

Rutson

Bedlington Duo

Matt Waggie

Steve Ball

Weatherspooners

The Collie Wobbles

Lord Elph

Alma

Gaz, Nes & Laila

M1EYO

Pengy Tigger

Fuzzy Badgers

Lowlander 99

Team Maddie

Strider Paul

We shall be sending emails to everyone to confirm that we have all the correct information about their stay at Geocamp.

If this email doesn’t answer all the questions – please drop us and line and we shall come back to you!!

Not long now!!!!

House of Boo

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D If we remember rightly, their were some very childlike blowoff sounds coming from your tent at Hallow'een-who needs scouts when there's a Phillimore mum about!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  :D  :P

Sorry about that but Sue insists on coming :) , and she won't let me out to play unless she comes too :D .

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D If we remember rightly, their were some very childlike blowoff sounds coming from your tent at Hallow'een-who needs scouts when there's a Phillimore mum about!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D

Sorry about that but Sue insists on coming :P , and she won't let me out to play unless she comes too :) .

:):D:D No problem-there's nothing like a good trumping contest first thing in the morning, especially after a night on the beer!!!!!! :D:D:D:P:P

We can't wait either :D:D:D