Uk Cacher Of The Month Table

Deego

Congrats to BingoBoy,

I have made a mistake with my stats Sorry Brian and everyone else, I didn't hide 9 last month. Can you please change that to 0 hides for August.

I have emailed you to correct my mistake, Sorry about that.

I did think me at number 8 was to good to be real :)

See ya...Gary

I have made a mistake with my stats Sorry Brian and everyone else, I didn't hide 9 last month. Can you please change that to 0 hides for August.

I should have spotted that :laughing::ph34r::)

I will try and change it tonight. You will drop to 20th, So anybody between 8th and 20th will move up a place.

I have made a mistake with my stats Sorry Brian and everyone else, I didn't hide 9 last month.  Can you please change that to 0 hides for August.

I should have spotted that :):D:cry:

I will try and change it tonight. You will drop to 20th, So anybody between 8th and 20th will move up a place.

All Five pages have been changed so all figures are correct. Thanks for letting me know Gary. Honesty is the best policy ;):cry:

Sorry, but your 20th now though :D

:P Just to start the ball rolling for September.

I claim the wooden spoon prize for this month as I got the sum total of:

Zero caches found

0 Travel bugs picked up

No travel bugs moved on ( can't claim them anyhow)

nyet trig points bagged

So giving me the grand total of B***er all points and that is this months target to aim for.

see you all on the November chart. B)

The Table For September is now finished

With Trigpoints

and

Without Trigpoints

Thanks to all 86 who entered the 21st Table :blink: :blink: (over 500,000 pts scored since it started)

For More Information see the Main page Or The full list of tables

For all the stats fan's I have also added a overview page for the Hall of Fame as it was in Jan04/Jun04/Jan05/Jun05.

Edited by Deego

Thank you and well done to Brian, as always, for all his hard work. :blink:

Congratulations to Simon and family - Siloans - who picked some of those 74 caches up on my Ridgeway Run Bigger Event in September. Nice to know I played some smart part in their success :blink: Well done for a lot of hides too - it's good to see someone putting a lot back into the sport.

I wonder if any 'grabbed by TB number in photo' (remember that thread?) TB 'finds' somehow made it into the COTM table...? :ph34r:

SP

Edited by Simply Paul
.....I wonder if any 'grabbed by TB number in photo' (remember that thread?) TB 'finds' somehow made it into the COTM table...? :D

SP

Seen them but not even tempted Paul! No point in playing the game if one is not prepared to play it straight. Actually bagged about 70 TBs but some would have been hindered by being moved i.e. airport TB caches. Only scored those I've moved.

What a month for TB scores! Well done Dallan72, 48 TBs, phew!

What's up Brian, even :D Prince of Darkness was higher up the table than you this month and he only caches at night! You really do need to get out more! Good effort with COTM again, thanks.

What's up Brian, even :( Prince of Darkness was higher up the table than you this month and he only caches at night! You really do need to get out more!

Yep, I really need to get out more, But this month is looking worse its the 21st and I have logged ...... Hang on.........ZERO caches :(

:( Its not all about the numbers :D

Just to clarify, TBs/coins/jeeps only count if they're moved, right?

I guess this is partly covered in rule 3:

3) Travel bugs( Geocoins) will be counted on the day you picked them up. All bugs need to be moved to be counted

(apart from things that don't need to be moved i.e log books/cars/personal TB's)

It depends whether you consider personal coins and jeeps as being personal TBs.

I've been including personal coins, as long as they are seen (not virtual coins). I'd be happy to exclude them though if I've misinterpreted.

T

The Table for December has been finished

December 2005

There is also a year table produced in super fast time :P (Thanks Adam)

2005 cacher table

This is the last table I will be involved in compiling, so thanks to EVERYONE who has entered <_<:blink: and I hope you all continue to enter during 2006 and beyond.

Thanks to Adam for taking over and I look forward to seeing how it evolves.

Edited by Deego