Uk Cacher Of The Month Table

Deego

You will be a few place above me John :D:ph34r:

There will be a few chages over the next few months (I hope) I have now created a MYSQL database of all the entrys for the 18 months the table has been running, I just need to learn more about php and re write the pages. This will hopefully give more stats, information and make it easier for me to do the tables.

I will also be able to produce tables without the dreaded trigpoints for all months and maybe a table just for the trigpoints :huh::ph34r:

wouldn't be too sure there is one this month :huh:

Hmmm.... you've been speaking to Brian too :D

S'OK, I've found out where he lives and the lynch mob's at the ready :ph34r::D:ph34r:

There will be a table :D so dont worry Ian :huh:

I just have not been able to cache much and nearly could not enter myself.

Have 40 entry's so far inluding 6 NEW ones.

B) is it that time again already..email sent,Wicked score....................................................................................had you all worried :laughing:,I am and always will be no threat to the top spot...i do it for fun..but if i wanted to i could get first easy peasy...dreaming again..sorry B) Nice one Brian :anibad: Edited by Messe

Just spent this morning going through the emails. I have 62 entered (inc 9 new ones ;) ).

Al & Tracy Smith/Alibags/aRRKS/bargee/Bekandian/Boshkin/browni/Cave Troll & Eeyore/Clarets0/Dallan72/drums4monty/DTJM/Easy Rambler/Finn*/Firth of Forth/G Force/Happy Humphrey/Hazel and Phill/Helen In Mustardland/Izzardno1/jan and the percy boys/jochta/John + Carol/John Stead/Kev W/kingfisher/Kitty Hawk/KiwiGary/lizzardman/Longfram Kev/MarcoXono/mattwaggie/Messe/MikeG/milvus-milvus/minstrelcat's/Nediam/nickpick/Orchard's Finest/Pengy&Tigger/pharisee/Phillimore Clan/plymplodders/Purple Penguin/Purple_Pineapple/pyoung1s/Rebel Alliance/rutson/S&G Davison/simply paul/Skippy and Pingu/steviep/stuey/Subarite/The Haywood Hornet/the hokesters/The Southseakers/The White Family/ttTom/us 4 and jess/WackyRaces/yorkypudding

Are we close to June's table Deego? I'm biting my nails in anticipation of my mid-table mediocrity...

B)

Matt

No, sorry. Still getting entry's in (wont close till the 15th) I try to get the table out before the 20th of the month. Was planning a couple of caches for Saturday so doubt I will start writing it till after the weekend.

Just spent this morning going through the emails. I have 62 entered (inc 9 new ones :blink: ).

Al & Tracy Smith/Alibags/aRRKS/bargee/Bekandian/Boshkin/browni/Cave Troll & Eeyore/Clarets0/Dallan72/drums4monty/DTJM/Easy Rambler/Finn*/Firth of Forth/G Force/Happy Humphrey/Hazel and Phill/Helen In Mustardland/Izzardno1/jan and the percy boys/jochta/John + Carol/John Stead/Kev W/kingfisher/Kitty Hawk/KiwiGary/lizzardman/Longfram Kev/MarcoXono/mattwaggie/Messe/MikeG/milvus-milvus/minstrelcat's/Nediam/nickpick/Orchard's Finest/Pengy&Tigger/pharisee/Phillimore Clan/plymplodders/Purple Penguin/Purple_Pineapple/pyoung1s/Rebel Alliance/rutson/S&G Davison/simply paul/Skippy and Pingu/steviep/stuey/Subarite/The Haywood Hornet/the hokesters/The Southseakers/The White Family/ttTom/us 4 and jess/WackyRaces/yorkypudding

Now have 84 entered (13 new) B) B)

2202/68 Guns/The Klever Boys/Paul G0TLG/Powerbook Fanatic/mongoose39uk/tikal/markandlynn/Harrogatehunters/Team Ullium/Happy Hippo/*bingoboy*/Geo_kev/Belplasca/Catherine's team/Bill D (wwh)/Team Clova/dogastus/Darrach/The Cache Hoppers/__chris__

so last few days to send em in.

Edited by Deego
There you go Ian you can get of my back now B);)B)B)

OK Brian, my weight is now off your, no doubt, struggling back B)

Thanks for your hard work, June was a busy month of caching for me, mainly as I had little else to do, it helps to have a lot of free time! Nice to have the COTM in the North again (where it belongs B) )

Been busier with other things this month, so no chance at the top spot. The race is hotting up though, and with the Ridgeway event at the end of the month, there could be some big scores.....

No Matt, no extra points (as good as it was :lol:. if you had taken me along I might have let you :mad:)

Yes Ian got yours :lol:.

Tomorrow, I will post a list of entrants so far and send out the reminder emails. I am a bit behind this month as I have had a new PC :lol: :lol: and had to transfer loads of data across, plus G:UK having problems has taken you most of my free time.

But on the bright side I am off work for the next 14 days :mad::( . I might even get time for a cache or three :D :D

Incidentally Deego, clicking on the user only has the position stats included up till last year.

Now there are two tables there can be two positions <_< so I left it out. but I am still (I know its taking time, but time is tight right now) working on a new all layout using php.

:P mmmmmmm still midway:signalviolin:..still plodding along....still having fun which is what it is all about :lol:....must thank Brian mega amounts this month for sorting my life out! :laughing: ...made a complete boo boo on Geo.UK......had to stand in corner with dunce cap on while Mr B sorted it....thanks for you time on this..thanks for fixing it.....and not coming round to fix me B) B) B)B)
Has someone kidnapped arrks or something?

I think something called 'decorating' got in the way :$ Wassat then? Painting yer Garmin??

Doesn't stop you all ringing me up though does it ;)

grumble grumble grumble, decorating, grumble...

Deego please add a new category to COTM - Assisted Finds ;):D that should add about another 40 points, watch us shoot up the chart now (not) :D