Uk Cacher Of The Month Table

Deego

Mine sent too. The flurry of activity surrounding my attempts to reach 400 caches and my efforts on the Ridgeway Run series (see thread about Power Trails) should see me in the top half of the table, and I even have hopes for a top 10 slot. Fingers crossed.

SP :antenna:

And he roars into 10th place, or 8th without TPs. Rock and roll! Well done to P&T for hitting the top spot and thanks to Brian for all his efforts, as always. Now, looking forward to May's figures....

SP

Aw shucks it was nothing.

I'd like to thank our garden for keeping us away from caching, our friends who insisted on completing the deck in one weekend leaving us with 10 days of preparation beforehand and a mud bath afterwards.

I'd like to thank all my customers who kept me busy at work and stopped me from downloading waypoints to the GPSr and finally I would like to thank my dearly departed mother and father without whom none of this could be possible.

Thank you one and all [sob sob]weinender_smili.gif

:o Well done Hokester on the wooden spoon.....well you did say it was yours,all yours.... ;) ...mega well done to Pengy + Tigger..top spot both tables! ;) ....Thanks B for sorting it all out...and not having a melt down as i see the cachers entered are going up and up..keep up the great work :huh:

first time I have had a go at this

going paperless thanks to an Orange SPV500- buying a Legend for $120, spending 10 days in upstate NY working (with no children, lots of time and lots of caches)

My stats for the month are:-

113 Finds

5 Hides

20 TB Moved

0 TB Released

0 Trigpoints

quite please with my lot

OK, hang on, let me count up...

Let's see now....

(makes counting motions with fingertips......)

In May, I ....

found nil caches,

Zero Trigs

Moved zilch TBs

An hid nada caches.

So:

Nil + Zero + Zilch + Nada equals....

Grabs pencil and paper...... carry the nought..... add the number you first thought of....

Makes, absolutly no COTM points! :grin::rolleyes::(

Can't even go for the wooden spoon. :grin:

Edited by rutson

Have you noticed that it is easier to count them now.

Just seen the new list options for bugs

Show: Dropped off, Grab it (not from a cache), Retrieve it from a cache, Write note, All Logs

and caches

Show: Attended, Didn't find it, Enable Listing, Found it, Post Reviewer Note, Temporarily Disable Listing, Will Attend, Write note, All Logsnice new touch to the site.

Any way slow month

15 caches

7 bugs

and a trig i have yet to log.

The wood spoon was sent out by TB :D

Half to you and half to Rutson.

Hey how did that happen. I thought I had won it fair and square. :D Or should that be lost it :lol:<_<:D:D

rutson 10 points

The Hokesters 10 points

I make that a dead heat, (both rubbish :D) but at least rutson had an excuse though :lol::huh:

Um, did I send mine in?  I think so but I am not sure.  ;)  No prizes for guessing who will win this month though!

Yes you did send yours in. I will send out reminders on the 10th to everyone who entered last month and has not entered so far for May.

You can guess. but you would be wrong :o:(

Edited by Deego

Congratulations to *BB* for topping the list. Excellent showing! I'm also happy with my result - my highest numbers ever, I think.

June, however, isn't looking quite so good - But I'm off to Scotland next week and my fingers are crossed for some finds...and who knows, hides?...

Huge thanks to Brian and well done to everyone who took part.

SP

I know this is a bit OT, but how the hell do you lot find the time? I have managed 8 caches this weekend, 6 of them today. We walked 5KMs yesterday & 11 KMs today and I am feeling a little tired at the moment! I couldn't keep the pace yet some of you must go out most days judging by your stats! Perhaps I am just jealous that you have so much spare time?

Bang straight in at No;1..good on ya BB.....im going down down so aint no threat :D .........just one behind you Brian this time :D ....as with regards to HB_uk...there a knack..do them all the time, in a Helicopter if you want to make first :D....thanks B for your hard work on this..without you none of this is possible :D

Edited by Messe
I know this is a bit OT, but how the hell do you lot find the time? I have managed 8 caches this weekend, 6 of them today. We walked 5KMs yesterday & 11 KMs today and I am feeling a little tired at the moment! I couldn't keep the pace yet some of you must go out most days judging by your stats! Perhaps I am just jealous that you have so much spare time?

That's one of the best things about this hobby, it can be 'played' in many different ways.

I logged 15 yesterday, mostly drive-bys. Whereas last weekend I spent the entire Saturday on one cache. Both days were great, in different ways.

I know this is a bit OT, but how the hell do you lot find the time?

how did I have time:

well three things:

1. working away in upstate NY for two weeks - with no wife, no children so much beter than sitting in a hotel also met lots of NY cachers

2. going paperless (SPV 500c)

3. getting a new mapping GPS

It was a bit of a blip for me to get so many i'll be looking at no more than 30 for the next month - but the next time I'm working away in the USA a weekend flight down to one of these power treks should give me a few hundred in two weeks