New Tb Hotel M6

Jacktaylor5

Welcome to the mad world of geocaching - thank you for your apology but don't worry about it too much. We all make mistakes and while it is not the "done thing" to advertise your own caches (you can do that on GeocachingUK) it is good to have another possible place for TB swops. If it is muddy (and I have not been yet) that might not be so good as TB swoppers often are in office clothes if they are travelling cross country, i.e. they may be taking an opportunity on a business trip. I personally would not think 2 miles off the M6 is too far to be useful especially as some would be using the A6 which is nearer, though I can understand some would if in a real hurry.

Thanks for your support, this is the first cache I've placed. I thought it might be particularly handy as a TB Hotel because of its proximity to the Pine Lake Timeshare complex as well as the M6. The Pine Lake Resort is used as a base for a week by owners from abroad visiting the Lake District, who I thought may like to find an easy exchange point for overseas TB's during their stay. I do see the point about dragging the mud into your car, but its not muddy all the time, and its only a short path. Only time will tell. Jack

The Pine Lake Resort is used as a base for a week by owners from abroad visiting the Lake District, who I thought may like to find an easy exchange point for overseas TB's during their stay. I do see the point about dragging the mud into your car, but its not muddy all the time, and its only a short path. Only time will tell.  Jack

Stayed there, it's really nice and the kids enjoyed the walks and feeding the ducks. Half of the aRRKS team will be visiting again later in the year with their Grandparents - lets see if they can find it without the GPS :D:D

:D i travel all over country working....go north 4 times a year,well within poping past distance....will visit like many others.....TBs will come........welcome to this strange world....dont be so sorry...just relax and type what you feel....with in reason :D .We are all friends :D