Pda To Good Home

WARTIDE

I recently bought a new Palm Zire 31 to replace my Palm IIIxe. The palm iiixe works great for geocaching and everything else I needed it to do. However, it has this habit of not coming on until you give it a smack with your hand. Now for caching, this doesn't make any difference to me, but I keep a lot of business stuff on my palm also.

I used it primarily for caching and used it with Cachemate software. I, of course, erased the cachemate software so if you want it, you can sign up with the guy that sells it on this site. I think it is just a few bucks anyway and well worth the money.

Anyway, I would like to give this Palm IIIxe and the hotsync cradle to someone who could use it for geocaching. Please don't reply unless you need it for caching and will actually use it. In other words, please don't get it and stick it on Ebay or something. I don't have a manual or software for your pc, but I believe you can just download it from the web.

OK, first one to post that promises they want a PDA and will actually use it for caching gets it. I will ask you to pay for shipping, but you can just send me a check after you get the Palm, or you can be an A-hole and not send the check and nobody will know except you and me.

Alright, hopefully the right person will see this and this PDA can get into a good home and back into the woods caching.

Wartide