D-con Cannister...where Can I Buy?

EGMUNI

OK...I guess my caching skills have gone bad, because I've searched on this site and can't find any info on this. :D I've even used a clue "d-con". B) Anyway, can anyone please direct me to a link or a site, where I may be able to order these containers? The Army & Navy store where I always buy my ammo cans...had no clue what I was talking about. Are they called anything else? Please save the FLAMES if this subject has been pounded. :blink: TIA

I know this isn't a decon container, but if you want an alternative to a small, watertight canister, try the Lock & Lock container. They are airtight, and come in a variety of sizes.

I bought some at my local Target store, but you can also find them at: www.lockandlockusa.com

Thanks for everyone's help! Very much appreciated.

Brian...you had me going, dude! :unsure::unsure:

Meg...thanks for the e-mail. I'll definitley check out that store the next time I'm up there. You know...no real reason, but I really never go to that site, Florida Caching. Maybe, I should start checking it out? You're too funny. :lol:

why would you want to hide caches in rat poison containers, they dont even have lids

Has nothing to do with rat poison. Here's a picture I found on Google-Which When I searched decon container, at least 12 of the first 30 results had to do with geocaching.

ofYLVRnJE9DIvtU.jpg

Wow - this thread was sure pulled out of the mothballs. What's the record for thread resurrection? :laughing:

It's not talking about rat poison.

http://www.cacheopedia.com/wiki/Decon_container

The record is more than 10 years. There are some from back before there where avatars. Just names.

I had to look to see the oldest post I could find(But I didn't bump it). One (And there's probably some from before it) was "Posted 28 December 2000 - 02:21 AM"

Edited by T.D.M.22