Why Do Many Geocachers Fail To Take Travel Bugs?

Highpointer

Whenever I put a travel bug in a cache, I put the cache on my watch list to see when the next geocacher will visit the cache to get the travel bug. However, it appears to me that many geocachers visit a cache with a travel bug inside and don't take the travel bug. Why do many geocachers pass up the opportunity to take a travel bug in a cache?

:huh:Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer) :o

I can only speak for us, but we have taken some and then had a difficult time finding a cache to put the bug in. We either have to go back to one we have already visited or just hope that we find one in the next few weeks that will work. Sometime we find only micros within a two week period as that is all that may be left that isn't water logged or trashed too bad to add a good TB.

Not knowing if the bug has a goal, not knowing when they will be out again, or knowing that you can not move the TB towards it’s goal.

Those are the big three. Actually in reverse order for me. If I encounter a TB without a goal/ID/Pass port I assume that it has no goal.

As for the second point come late spring I am less likely to pick up a TB as I know that I may not be out in the heat of summer.

And for the last point if I have driven east and encounter a bug that wants to go east why should I take it west. I have been known to do this rarely but only for a bug that seems stuck in a cache.

The above may seem a little harsh but to me better that the bug spend a little moretime in a cache than in my cache bag or worse yet elsewhere.

added with edit

With the above said all is still subject to the best laied plans of man. For example I was planningon being able to cache at least 2 if not 3 weekend in December but other people plans interfered then right after the new year the flu struck and the month of January was lost. So TBs that I figured that I could advance ae still being held by me. go figure?

Edited by NickL

Why do birds sing?

Why do fools fall in love?

And why do cachers leave bugs behind?

Question 3: For all the reasons stated above, and for so many more not mentioned. Maybe:

They may feel that aren't going to get out caching soon enough.

They already have TB's in their possession, and don't want to seem like a TB hog.

They don't want the added logging. They're already behind as it is.

They didn't see it, they signed the log, and ran to the next cache without perusing the cache contents.

They don't know what TB's are yet.

They didn't feel like it.

Who knows?

Some, such as myself, just don't have as much of an interest in TB's. I used to grab every one I could get my hands on, but my interest in them has subsided greatly. Now I very rarely take them, usually only doing so if their goal is stated and I know I can help them on their way relatively quickly in the course of my normal caching activities.

Well, last year, taking travel bugs was definitely a bad idea-- I logged 4 caches all year long! Some of us know we don't go out often enough to place a bug into a cache in a reasonable amount of time. In fact, yesterday I placed a bug in a cache, and the bug had only been in my possession for about a week-- it's a record for me!

Some of us just know we're too irresponsible to get the bug moving quickly.....

How about...

Not wanting to listen to complaints from travel bug owners with angst issues?

"You didn't take a picture of my bug." Well, it was raining, and I rarely take pictures anymore while caching.

"You didn't move my bug far enough." Well, yeah, but I liberated it from that terrain 3.5 cache that hadn't been visited in months.

"You didn't move my bug fast enough." Well, yeah, but by waiting 4 weeks until my next trip, I moved it 850 miles closer to its goal.

"You moved my bug contrary to its goal." Well, yeah, but if it had had a goal tag on it when I picked it up, I would have known to leave it for someone traveling in the right direction.

And so on. TNLN is a whole lot easier.

I prefer helping bugs with a specific destination.

A majority of the bugs I encounter either don't have their goals attached to them, or the goal is some varient of "This bug just likes to travel from cache to cache." Neither I find very interesting, and I almost always leave those bugs in place.

The bugs I have taken are those that are on their way to a particular state or city and which I expect to be able to move in the right direction--although that hasn't always happened. As the owner of the cache at Elvis' Graceland, a number of bugs have that cache (or the mansion) as a goal, and I like to fulfill that goal.

One TB hotel I came across recently that had a bug in it whose goal tag was mostly a list of rules. Things like "Do not leave this bug in a cache rated higher than two-stars" and "Do not log this bug in and out of caches where you don't leave it" and "Do not move this bug further than 50 miles at a time." I just left the thing. Who wants to deal with all that?

I also have a less-than-stellar track record for moving bugs in a timely manner, so I often leave bugs because I don't want to end up holding onto it for months and months.

Jamie

Some of us know we don't go out often enough to place a bug into a cache in a reasonable amount of time.

Personally, I find that if I have picked up someone's bug, I am more likely to get out and cache, if only to find another place for it as soon as possible. Which is not to say that I've picked up many, or even been out all that much. My "worst case scenario" was for a YJTB which I kept for a few months and then gave it a big jump, but in that case there's no eager owner chomping at the bit to see where it goes. Still, as to the actual topic in question... I agree with the reasons stated previously (time, effort, goal, expectations, etc). It's all in how you play it, I suppose.

Why do many geocachers pass up the opportunity to take a travel bug in a cache?

Because so many cachers are responsible cachers.

It's the irresponsible ones that cause most of the problems. (or angst)

It seems to me that responsible geocachers take travel bugs and move them to another cache. To me, it seems like it is irresponsible to leave a travel bug in a cache without taking it. Travel bugs are designed to be moved from cache to cache and should not be left behind in a cache.

One of the reasons why a geocacher should take travel bugs in a cache is because if the cache becomes lost or stolen, and there are travel bugs inside, then the travel bugs become lost as well. Thus, the more time elapses with a travel bug in the cache, the greater the probability that the travel bug will become lost.

Also, one of the responsible things that geocachers should do is not put travel bugs that are highly exposed and are likely to become lost or stolen. I prefer to put the travel bugs that I find in caches that require some effort to reach, like a hike or a scenic drive in a rural area. This provides a reward for the geocacher who finds such a cache. Also, such a cache is less likely to be found accidentally by non-geocachers and less likely to become lost or stolen.

:angry: Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer) :lol:

I agree with all the above mentioned reasons, the greatest being If I can't help it on it's way, or would be backtracking on it's goal.

OT scenario which I incurred today. Found a TB in a cache, got online and discover that nobody logged it from the previous cache to this one. If I had wanted to help it, how would I have logged it, since gc.com would have thought I had grabbed it from a cache I didn't?

Why do many geocachers pass up the opportunity to take a travel bug in a cache?

Because so many cachers are responsible cachers.

It's the irresponsible ones that cause most of the problems. (or angst)

It seems to me that responsible geocachers take travel bugs and move them to another cache. To me, it seems like it is irresponsible to leave a travel bug in a cache without taking it. Travel bugs are designed to be moved from cache to cache and should not be left behind in a cache.

One of the reasons why a geocacher should take travel bugs in a cache is because if the cache becomes lost or stolen, and there are travel bugs inside, then the travel bugs become lost as well. Thus, the more time elapses with a travel bug in the cache, the greater the probability that the travel bug will become lost.

Also, one of the responsible things that geocachers should do is not put travel bugs that are highly exposed and are likely to become lost or stolen. I prefer to put the travel bugs that I find in caches that require some effort to reach, like a hike or a scenic drive in a rural area. This provides a reward for the geocacher who finds such a cache. Also, such a cache is less likely to be found accidentally by non-geocachers and less likely to become lost or stolen.

:angry: Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer) :lol:

Well, it's my personal choice not to feel obligated to move a bug, but my point is that responsible cachers Won't take bug when they Can't help it.

I'm willing to bet bugs are lost, stolen or delayed by cachers (intentionally or not), far more often then they are lost to natural disasters or muggles.

Edit: added ()

Edited by BlueDeuce

Well, it's my personal choice not to feel obligated to move a bug, but my point is that responsible cachers Won't take bug when they Can't help it.

I believe you are helping any travel bug by moving it to another cache. If you are traveling in a direction that is different than the directional goal stated on the travel bug, then simply send an e-mail to the travel bug owner requesting if you can move the travel bug in the direction that you want to go. If they do respond, then they will likely write that it is fine to move the travel bug in the direction in which you are traveling. If they don't respond, then it is likely that they are no longer actively involved in geocaching or no longer have in interest in the travel bug. In that case, then I feel you are free to move the travel bug anywhere.

For example, I acquired this travel bug at an event cache in Prescott in July 2004 - it was still waiting on the table unclaimed near the end of the event. The tag on it stated it wanted to go to Roswell, NM. I was going on a trip to Washington within the next two weeks, and I wanted to collect a few travel bugs to bring with me to put in caches in the northwestern USA. Because Washington is farther from Arizona than Roswell, NM, I e-mailed the travel bug owner to request if I could move the travel bug to a cache in Washington. The travel bug owner replied and said that it was fine to move it to Washington. I moved it to this geocache the foothills of the Cascade Mountains that is one of the 10 best caches that I have found to date. It my opinion, this is an ideal cache location for a travel bug drop.

:rolleyes::blink:Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer) :blink::lostsignal:

Edited by Highpointer

And just to be clear, if it's a 'move me anywhere" bug, it would depend on whether or not I felt like moving it.

When it comes to maybe I could "kind of" help it, it's nearly 50/50 on whether or not I would really be helping by say moving it to Washington instead of leaving it for the next cacher.

I think that's where we differ. I would choose to leave the bug for someone who might be able to move it, rather than just keeping it moving. I don't see a problem with leaving it if I can't truly assist it.

You choose to make an attempt and you verified the move with the owner. Good for you. Seriously. You and I just have a different approach. Sometimes that out of the way hop is exacty what the bug needed to get it in the right direction, but that doesn't automatically mean any direction is a good thing.

Edited by BlueDeuce
OT scenario which I incurred today. Found a TB in a cache, got online and discover that nobody logged it from the previous cache to this one. If I had wanted to help it, how would I have logged it, since gc.com would have thought I had grabbed it from a cache I didn't?

If you had taken the bug or just wrote down its number, you can log it as a TB find directly, without going to the cache it was supposed to be in. It then gets put into your inventory, even though you didn't visit the cache it was supposedly in. Then you can add a note to the cache it's in that says "Found it here" and drop it from your inventory, so it shows up in the correct place. GC.com wouldn't log a find for you in the other cache, just a note from the travel bug pickup, and you'd be helping the bug become unlost (right now, it's lost-- if someone goes to the cache it's supposed to be in, they won't find it, and won't know which cache it's in.)

If you find a travel bug but the travel bug was not logged into the cache that you found it in, then please do the following. Using the six-digit on the travel bug tag, claim the finding of the travel bug to put it in your inventory. Go to the web page of the cache that you found it in and enter a "Note" entry and log the travel bug into the cache. This will earn the travel bug credit for its visit to the cache.

After you do this, return to the travel bug page and re-claim the travel bug to put it back in your inventory. Move the travel bug to another cache and make sure that you log the travel bug into the cache.

In addition, make sure that you write down the travel bug tag number, or enter the travel bug tag number in your PDA, after you drop a travel bug into a cache and save that number until you enter your cache findings. Therefore, if someone grabs the travel bug and claims possession of it before you can log you cache finding, you can still drop the travel bug in the cache that you put it in if the geocacher who found the bug fails to drop the travel bug in the cache. If you have to retroactively drop a travel bug into a cache, then please send an e-mail to the geocacher who actually has possession of it to notify them to reclaim the travel bug and put it back in their inventory.

:):)Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer) :):rolleyes:

How about...

Not wanting to listen to complaints from travel bug owners with angst issues?

"You didn't take a picture of my bug."  Well, it was raining, and I rarely take pictures anymore while caching.

"You didn't move my bug far enough."  Well, yeah, but I liberated it from that terrain 3.5 cache that hadn't been visited in months.

"You didn't move my bug fast enough."  Well, yeah, but by waiting 4 weeks until my next trip, I moved it 850 miles closer to its goal.

"You moved my bug contrary to its goal."  Well, yeah, but if it had had a goal tag on it when I picked it up, I would have known to leave it for someone traveling in the right direction.

And so on.  TNLN is a whole lot easier.

Yep. TB OWNERS are mostly the biggest downer.

That's why I call the TB forum, The Whining and Unrealistic Expectation forum. ;)

I use this forum as a tool. I won't touch the bugs that belong to the biggest whiners.

Edited by Snoogans

Highpointer Posted on Feb 11 2005, 10:35 PM

To me, it seems like it is irresponsible to leave a travel bug in a cache without taking it.

I don't Power Cache (only 13 Finds), don't do Virtuals, don't do Micros, don't do TB's. Have not even hidden a Cache YET. Just because we are playing a similar but different game doesn't make me irresponsible.

;)

I'm new to caching. I only have 8 finds so far.

When I first read about a TB I thought it was the greatest thing. I ordered one even before I found my first cache. I couldn't wait to make my bug and get it moving.

Now, I'm reading this forum and thinking a TB may not be a good thing. Did I just waist my money buying the tags? I hope not.

I want to put my bug in circulation . What is the best wording to put on a bug to help it move? I read the move me anywhere ones don't get moved much. I've read destination bugs don't move because they have a destination. What wording works best to keep a bug moving?

Thanks.

Danford1

You haven't wasted your money as long as you understand that things may go well and they may not. I've seen bugs come and go and I still plan on releasing more.

If there seems to be more angst then enjoyment, then releasing bugs might not be for you. You certainly don't want to end up as some forum crank complaining about something you have no control over.

I would recommend starting by reading the bug clinic pinned at the top of the TB forum.

Good Luck!

Oh, I came up with another reason why someone wouldn't take a bug: it's too big or small.

Example: I mostly do small urban caches and micros, because that's where I live. A TB the size of, say, a pay phone.... or even one the size of a Spiderman doll.... will not fit into 80% of the caches I find. If I find a TB that big, I'm likely to leave it alone, because I know I'm very unlikely to find a home for it.

Similarly, I've found two TBs that were micro-only bugs; the owners wanted them placed in micro caches. In one case, the owner specifically wanted it placed in a film canister cache (that TB was picked up by a friend of mine and may have been lost). Not all micros are film canisters. Also, not everyone loves the micros-- someone who hates urban micros would hopefully leave these bugs alone and not pick them up out of a cache.

Too much with these bugs already. It is a game, a hobby, a pasttime. But now I have an idea. I am going to have a cache, it is an empty ammo can, just a log. I will ask all those people who took a TB and forgot to move it on to check under the car seat, in the pouch of the backpack, in the jacket the wore 6 months ago , in the glove compartment, on top of the dresser or the kitchen counter and to scrounge up the TB's and put them in that empty ammo can and to confess to all of us the reason for the failure to move the bug along. And to think that when I went out at lunch it was for a walk and the breeze and the clear air in my lungs and sun on my face, the fact that I went after a cache was secondary. Think about it, keep it in perspective.

We have about 25 TB's floating around out there. Some have pretty innocuous goals, others rather specific ones. We don't suffer owner angst if they don't go in the right direction, get enough distance per move,etc . Its fun to see where its going with all their little detours, etc. With all of our TB's we have asked that they not be dropped off in some remote, "seasonal" caches. By seasonal I mean some cache out in the woods that is buried under 5 feet of snow and the TB sits for 6 months.

Some geocachers are the TNLNSL types, for them its the hunt not the contents. Its less hassle too

However I will say that if you hold a TB for a month, I will email you and gently inquire as to when TB will be moved again. I have a TB that someone has held since July and I send them a monthly reminder.

My penny

Not knowing if the bug has a goal, not knowing when they will be out again, or knowing that you can not move the TB towards it’s goal.

Those are the big three. Actually in reverse order for me. If I encounter a TB without a goal/ID/Pass port I assume that it has no goal.

As for the second point come late spring I am less likely to pick up a TB as I know that I may not be out in the heat of summer.

And for the last point if I have driven east and encounter a bug that wants to go east why should I take it west. I have been known to do this rarely but only for a bug that seems stuck in a cache.

The above may seem a little harsh but to me better that the bug spend a little moretime in a cache than in my cache bag or worse yet elsewhere.

added with edit

With the above said all is still subject to the best laied plans of man. For example I was planningon being able to cache at least 2 if not 3 weekend in December but other people plans interfered then right after the new year the flu struck and the month of January was lost. So TBs that I figured that I could advance ae still being held by me. go figure?

Praise be to Allah!!! I just KNEW that there had to be at least ONE of you out there.

My faith is restored.

Harsh, not even one little bit. Rational and responsible....most assuredly.

Edited by Team cotati697

I live in a middle size city in North island of NZ.

I often go to a bigger city nearby-1 1/2 hrs drive and raid their caches and bring the TB;s down our way and place them in our local caches.

Because Im relatively new to the Game ( 44) im quite motivated in all facets of it.

TB;s certainly add an extra interest and I invariably do pick them up-even if its just to move it to another cache across town-for one it adds another number to my stats!!

Generally I agree with all the reasons mentioned by various people

I'm new to this game as well. In one of my first caches I found two TBs. I had read in these forums that the etiquette is to take one and leave one. I didn't have one to leave, but took one anyway , the one that just wanted to travel. (Please don't tell anyone). The other one was in a race. That one stayed in that cache for weeks after I had moved the one in my possession. Some folks don't take TBs if they don't have one to trade I guess. I don't understand this. The bugs are there to be moved, or am I too new to understand this? I won't take one if I know I won't be caching anytime soon, however.

Before I sent out a travel bug, I read these forums and discovered that many of them disappear. So, when I released my first TB, I felt as if I gave up ownership. I have no expectations. My first one reached its goal in a matter of weeks. (California to JRR Tolkien's grave in Oxford, England!!!) Not in my wildest imagination did I think this would happen. The other one was picked up once and hasn't moved since. I plan to release the other two soon. But again with no expectations. They all have a goal, but I think the goals are pipe dreams.

Anyway, as has been said, it's just a game and so far I have been having fun.

I'm new to this game as well. In one of my first caches I found two TBs.  I had read in these forums that the etiquette is to take one and leave one.  I didn't have one to leave, but took one anyway , the one that  just wanted to travel.

If you find a travel bug in a cache, but you don't have another one with you, then please take the travel bug. Travel bugs, unlike other items that one may find and take from caches, are never supposed to be kept by the geocacher. Thus, if you find one or more travel bugs in a cache, take as many as you like and move them to different caches. I rarely leave more than one travel bug behind in a cache, as I feel that it is better to distribute travel bugs to a wider variety of caches.

If one had to replace a travel bug removed from a cache with another travel bug, then travel bugs would move a lot more slowly, because geocachers may not have another travel bug with them when they find a cache with a travel bug inside. If I do have another travel bug with me, I will usually replace a travel bug that I do find in a cache with another travel bug from my inventory. However, if I find a travel bug in a cache that appears to be exposed, too easy to find, requires a high level of "stealth", is in a popular public park, shopping area, or other location frequented by many non-geocachers, under shrubbery tended regularly by groundskeepers, or in some other location where it is likely to become lost, stolen, or removed, then I will not put a travel bug in such a cache. Such a cache is not a good cache for travel bugs, and the travel bug should never have been placed in the cache in the first place. Geocachers should avoid putting travel bugs in such caches, as the cache may become lost at inopportune times, resulting in the loss of not only the cache but whatever travel bugs were in it at the time.

:huh: Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer) :o

I'm new to this game as well. In one of my first caches I found two TBs.  I had read in these forums that the etiquette is to take one and leave one.  I didn't have one to leave, but took one anyway , the one that  just wanted to travel.

If you find a travel bug in a cache, but you don't have another one with you, then please take the travel bug. Travel bugs, unlike other items that one may find and take from caches, are never supposed to be kept by the geocacher. Thus, if you find one or more travel bugs in a cache, take as many as you like and move them to different caches. I rarely leave more than one travel bug behind in a cache, as I feel that it is better to distribute travel bugs to a wider variety of caches.

If one had to replace a travel bug removed from a cache with another travel bug, then travel bugs would move a lot more slowly, because geocachers may not have another travel bug with them when they find a cache with a travel bug inside. If I do have another travel bug with me, I will usually replace a travel bug that I do find in a cache with another travel bug from my inventory. However, if I find a travel bug in a cache that appears to be exposed, too easy to find, requires a high level of "stealth", is in a popular public park, shopping area, or other location frequented by many non-geocachers, under shrubbery tended regularly by groundskeepers, or in some other location where it is likely to become lost, stolen, or removed, then I will not put a travel bug in such a cache. Such a cache is not a good cache for travel bugs, and the travel bug should never have been placed in the cache in the first place. Geocachers should avoid putting travel bugs in such caches, as the cache may become lost at inopportune times, resulting in the loss of not only the cache but whatever travel bugs were in it at the time.

<_< Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer) :lol:

Just so long as you are having a good time. Go for it. Nothing else really matters that much. Grab and fling!!!

Edited by Team cotati697

<_< Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer) :lol:

Couldn't agree more.

Edited by BlueDeuce
If the bug has no goal tag, and I have no clue where it is going, I'd rather not touch it.

Total opposite view I have.........If a bug doesn't have a goal tag, it's going whatever direction I'm headed.

If the owner is _THAT_ concerned about his bug going straight to it's goal, the bug should have a goal tag attached that clearly states the goal.

If the bug has no goal tag, and I have no clue where it is going, I'd rather not touch it.

Total opposite view I have.........If a bug doesn't have a goal tag, it's going whatever direction I'm headed.

If the owner is _THAT_ concerned about his bug going straight to it's goal, the bug should have a goal tag attached that clearly states the goal.

"...the bug should have a goal tag attached that clearly states the goal." Huuummm? Now where have I heard THAT before? Sounds so simple doesn't it?

:huh: Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer) :huh:

Couldn't agree more.

When is the 'opportune' time for a cache to become lost?

I only like cute TB's. If it isn't cute, I'm not grabbin' it. Just kidding. :)

We're new to the game. When I peruse certain threads where cachers get agitated b/c their TB moved a mere 28 miles in the opposite direction tells me that this isn't a "GAME" sometimes. After reading some of these other topics out there I've thought twice about grabbing bugs b/c of owners just like that.

I'm going to mother some bugs here soon and have decided to give them some goals but won't freak out or accuse another cacher of being moronic b/c they didn't follow the goal exactly. I wouldn't bother with TB's if the things weren't going to move exactly WHERE i wanted them to go b/c that's the point of the game to me, see where other people in the world take them.

So, really, the reason I've opted not to grab a bug is b/c I don't want to deal with the pressure of doing something "wrong" in the eyes of another cacher when being new to this game. :)

But, after reading a few posts above now I'm changing that attitude, it is, afterall, just a GAME.

I'm going to mother some bugs here soon

Interesting term. :)

All bug owners would like their bug to be treated well. Unfortunately no one knows if leaving the bug or moving it 28 miles in the wrong direction is a good or bad thing. Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't.

I'm happy if my bug is still alive regardless of where it's at.

If I start crapping diamonds everytime someone doesn't grab my bug or moves it slightly in the wrong direction, the TB game might be too stressful for me.

What happens when it moves 5,000 miles in the opposite direction or it disappears completely?

It's a gamble folks. If you want guarantees go play....uhmmm, go play....Sorry I don't know what game has guarantees.

Edited by BlueDeuce

I'm going to tell on myself and another Alaskan cacher because of the kind of positive reaction the TB owner had to the bug's "misadventure." Check out the logs for Pinky the Squeaky Pig beginning December 2, 2004. The pig (sans mission card) is in a race and came within miles of its goal in Florida before being detoured to Anchorage, Alaska :surprise:. I picked up the pig (still sans mission card) and moved it another 260 miles from its goal to Fairbanks :anibad:. The TB owner posted a nice Valentine's Day note :P saying thanks for the photos and wishing they were traveling with the bug in Alaska. I subsequently moved the Pig back to Anchorage where chances are better that it will catch a Spring Break ride south in the next few weeks and get back into the race.

We don't hear to much about positive reactions to honest mistakes in these forums, so I thought I'd share one with the rest of you. It's because MOST of the people playing this game are pretty reasonable and can share a good laugh over a misadventure that the Ladybug Kids keep playing :P.

I'm going to mother some bugs here soon

Interesting term. :laughing:

All bug owners would like their bug to be treated well. Unfortunately no one knows if leaving the bug or moving it 28 miles in the wrong direction is a good or bad thing. Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't.

I'm happy if my bug is still alive regardless of where it's at.

If I start crapping diamonds everytime someone doesn't grab my bug or moves it slightly in the wrong direction, the TB game might be too stressful for me.

What happens when it moves 5,000 miles in the opposite direction or it disappears completely?

It's a gamble folks. If you want guarantees go play....uhmmm, go play....Sorry I don't know what game has guarantees.

What 'game' should we play if we want to avoid excuse makers?

P.S. What DOES happen if it moves 5,000 miles in the opposite direction or it disappears completely? I guess some have the ability to endure higher levels of 'stress' than others, who knows. One thing is for certain, questioning the actions of those who cannot/will not follow instructions is no measure of 'stress'. Nor is it a 'crapping' of diamonds or anything else.

Edited by Team cotati697