Premium Membership

Team Tigger International

We've been pretty much inactive for about a year or so, but continued to pay the $3.00/mo. We knew we'd be back and to be honest I probably lose more that that in change a month in the cushins of the couch.

The fact is is that we like the activity and the people that do it. We continued to support it because it's fun, keeps the parks clean and the website here keeps me occupied during the boring times at work. :o

Is there any way to temporarily suspend a PM?  Say you were planning to be away from caching for a period of time and couldn't properly use it.

Wulf

That sounds like it would be a bookkeeping nightmare for the Groundspeak folks to track. If you think you might be in that situation in the future, perhaps the best route would be to pay monthly.

I can't think of any service that you pay for in advance that lets you suspend the service, resume later and have the term extended by the length of the suspension -- stopping the clock so to speak.

Interesting idea. I know I do very little caching in the summer. Luckily, the annual cost of membership is not so high that it is really an issue for my family.

Of course, if I could suspend my membership every Tuesday-Thursday, I would be able to get all of my regular PQs and log my finds. This would allow me to stretch out my annual membership for 26.5 months. This idea is sounding better and better... :o

That sounds like it would be a bookkeeping nightmare for the Groundspeak folks to track. If you think you might be in that situation in the future, perhaps the best route would be to pay monthly.

It would be, unfortunately. And I can imagine you could suspend your membership for the week, start it back up, run a pocket query, and suspend it again until the next week. It seems that you could run an annual memberhip for the rest of your life.

There are no mechanisms for this, but like it was written already you are welcome to go the monthly route.